Friday, February 8, 2013

Dinar Intel - Terryk Messages


(*) 11:50 pm est [TERRYK] WHO WANTS ANOTHER CALL
[TERRYK]
[TERRYK] KIDDING
[TERRYK] YES
[TERRYK] I DO MIDNIGHT
[TERRYK] AND THERE HAS BEEN ISSUES WITH THE DELIVERY
[TERRYK] HERE IS A BIG ONE
[TERRYK] THAT WAS HANGING IT UP
[TERRYK] THAT WAS RESOLVED TODAY
[TERRYK] THE WAY IT WAS SET UP IF THE OWNER OF A PP DIED IT WAS TO BE PASSED ONTO THE NEXT OF KIN BUT NOW ITS GOES BACK INTO THE HOPPER
[TERRYK] THAT IS AND HAS BEEN A ISSUE
[spiritlifter] Tk thanks for all the great info and to all mods thanks also
[TERRYK] THAT WAS RESOLVED TODAY
[TERRYK] SO I HAVE BEEN TOLD
[TERRYK] I AM IN BOLD
[TERRYK] WELL I CAN SEE ONE THING NOW
[TERRYK] NOT 4
[wtfnow] I wouldnt mind a call around 4am est
[TERRYK] SO THATS GOOD
[lollipop] Did you have your surgery in Houston? I have the same visual issues as you, and it is terrifying trying to find a Dr. I would gladly go to Houston.
[TERRYK] I HOPE THE SECOND ONE FIXES EVERYTHING
[TERRYK] ITS JUST A RUMOR
[TERRYK] I DONT SEE IT OVER 2
[TERRYK] BUT I AM HEAERING 2 IS A RELISTIC RATE
[Midnight Blue] Will LaGard still make announcements tomorrow?
[TERRYK] THEY JUST FOUND A BUNCH MORE OIL
[TERRYK] THURSDAY AFTERNOON IS WHAT I WAS TOLD
[TERRYK] I THINK IM GOING TO DO A DINAR REALITY SHOW


[TERRYK] SOON
[Midnight Blue] what station or stations? do you know?
[TERRYK] UST
[TERRYK] I DONT KNOW MIDNIGHT
[BamaSteve] UST still in lockdown?
[TERRYK] YEP
[BamaSteve] UST still in lockdown?
[TERRYK] YEP
BamaSteve] Is your right eye 100%?
[TERRYK] PRETTY CLOSE BAMA
[TERRYK] I CAN SEE THRU PEEPS
[TERRYK] FOR SURE
[Midnight Blue] Do you still think the dinar and dong will rise fast in value after it comes out?
[TERRYK] YES MIDNIGHT
[GODSWARRIORDAN] did you get any thing definite on whether it will be a free or managed float?
[TERRYK] MANAGED IS WHAT I WAS TOLD
[TERRYK] 2% DAILY
[msjeta1] is it looking like Thursday night/Friday am or possible afternoon?
[TERRYK] THATS WHAT IM BEING TOLD MSJ
[TERRYK] TOMORROW MAYBE THE WONDERFUL NIGHT
[TERRYK] YES MIDNIGHT
[msjeta1] so they are pretty much following what Kuwait did
[TERRYK] YEPPERS
[TERRYK] SO I GOTTA ASK
[TERRYK] IM KINDA NOT KNOWING WHICH WAY TO DO THIS
[TERRYK] LET ME ASK
[TERRYK] HAVE YOU ALL SIGNED UP FOR THE POST RV PARTY
[TERRYK] AND THE SECOND IS IF I DO GOLD COINS
[TERRYK] HOW MANY SHALL I DO
[TERRYK] IM THINKING 5,000 UNITS
[Apostle_2012] TerryK. Date for party?
[TERRYK] U KNOW I DONT KNOW
[TERRYK] AL WHERE DO THEY SIGN UP FORTHE POST RV
[TERRYK] VEGAS IS THE LOCATION
[TERRYK] TRUE GGTRPT
TERRYK] NIGHT ALL
[TERRYK] GOD BLESS YOU
[TERRYK] THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS



message 2

THURSDAY/FRIDAY LOOKING PRETTY GOOD.  LET'S HOPE AND PRAY FOR IT.
    
    Something happened yesterday Thursday - TK was talking with one of his guys
    TK was told that CBI were being pinged
    wf and boa
    Wells Fargo being Pinged and B of A
    the comments were that if TK truely has a contact at Wells Fargo
    Happened to be there
    he should go there
    at Wells Fargo
    went into my friend's office
    asked his friend what he knew
    asked about the pinging??
    friend said it is not on his screen
    He gets on and brings up the screen; there was a buy and sell rate there.
    his friend said he was amazed - yes there was a buy rate
    I looked and there was a buy and sell rate
    buy was 1.63 - sell section 1.65
    Was some verbage about it being active by Friday
    but there was a comment on the screen saying being active on Friday
    it was a dummy rate
    not an active rate
    just to check to see if the bank is receiving  the signal
    Tonite one of my sources sent me a PM and told me a similar story
    Chase had the very same thing happen today
    Chase also today has a ping - but it is a dummy rate
    Looks like it's very close
    my sources are saying thursday-Friday
    it may be close - around the corner - perhaps even Thursday and Friday
    PP's are being delivered
    his friend said - oh my there is a buy and sale rate
    The RV and PP's need to go hand in hand
    There are 30 different baskets
    That's what the new plan is going forward
     Five tiers in prospertiy
    tier two has received $5b in their account
    cannot access it
    being told that they have taken a line of credit out against it
    are utilzing it
    they are in a large market; large corporation
    I made a few calls; they are actively moving
    tells me that they have access
    $500 Billion*
    Tier 4 and 5 scheduled for tomorrow
    Tonight, tomorrow and finalization on Friday afternoon
    Another thing is Europe did meet their 79%
    friends wanted to know how TK knows it is thursday or Friday at a rate of 3.42
    A birdie told me tonight that they signed the budget this afternoon
    Someone told TK that the budget got signed this afernoon
    they do so much behind closed doors
    TK heard Chpt 7 was signed three weeks ago
    The person that told him is highly placed
    family of that person that told him
    Chapter 7 signed 3 weeks ago; has not been put out publicly
    
    he got a pm who knows about the dong
    from a very reliable source tied to the dong
    the rumor
    is 4 plus rate for the dong
    finds it SOOO HARD to believe
    but this is what he was told
    coming from someone in the know
    treat this as a rumor
    r u m o r
    dont go out and buy more dong
    The country can support that
    only purchase what you can afford
    dont  go out and buy more DINAR either
    only what you can afford for your situation

TerryK 

 EVERYTHING [IS] STILL ON TRACK...UST STILL UNDER LOCKDOWN. [Any confirmation of the budget yet?]  I HAVE BEEN TOLD,  IT'S 

SIGNED BEHIND DOORS BUT I HEAR NOT YET IN OR BY PAPER.


No comments: