Sunday, February 3, 2013

GUN AMENDMENT IN OBAMACARE? ALSO, HOW TO GET UP TO 150 MILES PER GALLON ON YOUR CAR FROM ERASMUS OF


LET'S HOPE THIS IS TRUE...
These people are too stupid for words. "We have to pass the Bill before we know what's in it" and even then they don't know what's in it.
  • Wednesday, it was discovered that hidden deep within the massive 2800-page bill called Obamacare, there is a Senate Amendment protecting the right to keep and bear arms.

    It seems that in their haste to cram socialized medicine down the throats of the American people, then-Speaker
    Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Barack Obama overlooked Senate amendment 3276, Sec. 2716, part c.

    According to that amendment, the government cannot collect "any information relating to the lawful ownership or possession of a firearm or ammunition." This means that the government CANNOT mandate firearm registration. No registration, no confiscation. Poor ol' Joe Biden, he spent the last couple of weeks focusing on making a law requiring registration. Good thing is though, the amendment also states that not even an executive order can override the amendment.

    CNN is now referring to it as "a gift to the nation's powerful gun lobby."

    And according to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), that's exactly right. He says he personally added the provision in order to keep the NRA from getting involved in the legislative fight over Obamacare, which was so ubiquitous in 2010.

    It looks like Harry Reid actually helped out firearm owners without even realizing it. Thanks Harry!!

GO to:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/09/Backfire-Obamacare-Forbids-Gun-and-Ammo-Registration
 I Forwarded This as I Thought Others Should See This If True! - Erasmus Of America

SEPARATE TOPIC NOW! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - website: www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com , email: fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com

     HOW TO GET UP TO 150 MILES PER GALLON ON YOUR CAR!  FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA 
     Engineers of Shell Oil sponsored for years tests on high gas mileage. Results of their tests were written up in a book they wrote and released in 1977. I have a copy of this engineering book which I checked on today Feb. 1, 2013 and found used copies of this engineering book now selling for $285, $595, $698.37 and $950. over the internet. I don't plan to sell my copy of this engineering book! Their conclusions back then were that cars were basically using around 25% of the energy available from the fuel they were using. The rest was wasted in cars! On pages 222-233 were shown photos of some of the cars tested for modified and increased gas mileage using engineering tactics shown in this book. A modified 1947 Studebaker achieved 149.95 miles per US gallon in the 1949 Wood River competition. A modified 1959 Fiat 600 achieved 244.35 miles per US gallon in the 1968 Wood River competition. A modified 1959 Opel achieved 376,59 miles per US gallon in the 1973 Wood River competition. For the Wood River competitions, they had to drive the tested cars at a minimum speed of 30 miles per hour which was enforced on a closed airfield circuit. Separately for special cars privately made and could even be two or three wheel vehicles, they had to cover a 10 mile course with a minimum of 10 miles per hour. In 1976, one vehicle achieved a 1141 miles per gallon. I stated all this first to give more credibility to what I am doing to state next. 
     I had studied mechanical engineering with an engineering school and in 1979 took a 1976 Chevrolet Monza getting around 17- 18 1/2 miles per gallon and judged this with correct engineering modifications should do far better than this. I spent basically $20 in items to modify the engine with and in a publicly witnessed test got it up to 94 miles per gallon. This created shockwaves in my area and was widely talked about. I also received threats to stop my car research project or else! This included one time where my brakes were tampered with in hopes it appeared to kill me if driving at high speed. One business friend of mine came to me and delivered the message to me that an unidentified man over the phone told him to tell me that I would be legally framed if I continued this car research project.  My wife and the wife of an engineer working with me were both scared and asked us to stop this high gas mileage research project before both of us were murdered and they were then made widows. Knowing that Washington policy was secretly they did not want high gas mileage in America, not due to fear but common sense as I had no one on my side legally, I dropped the high gas mileage research project but had discovered a major mistake in the design of American and foreign car engines. Almost any car in America should get double to triple its present gas mileage if they stop using what I call "sabotaged engineering" to reduce their efficiency on the road.  I don't believe the auto engineers at Detroit then did not know the angle I had discovered in 1979, but under orders from secret sources were told not to use this obvious angle that could be used in auto engineering. So due to corruption in engineering from high sources including Wash., D.C., you are spending twice as much for gasoline as you would under an honest government in Wash., D.C. which only exists in theory but not in practice and reality.
     In my book "The Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity," I include the basic principles I used to get the 1976 Chevy Monza to go up to 94 miles per gallon and on regular roads at moderate to high speed based upon conditions on the open road. It is all laws of physics which I suspect auto engineers willfully ignored as they were ordered to if I am correct in suspicion. If I had continued this research project with this car, I think I could have probably gotten it up to 120 miles per gallon or a bit higher. The engineering potential was there to do this if the auto modifications were done right. I figured as not too many people wanted to know the genuine 100% version of Christianity taught from the time of the Apostles up to around 400 A.D. as clearly recorded and documented in the official Christian writings which successfully survived the fall of the Roman Empire later on, give the people powerful worldly bonuses in this book such as my 94 miles per gallon gas mileage system of 1974 and more people would be motivated to want to read this book! I also give powerful angles on personal health including what appear to be answers according to testimonials for heart problems including high blood pressure, cancer problems, diabetes both type one and two, ways to eliminate even fast at times wrinkles in skin for both women and men, excessive pain or all pain from medical problems with one warning I give that regardless if pain is suddenly eliminated or not still get solved or cured the root problem as elimination of pain eliminates the symptom but not what is the root problem creating the problem of pain in you. And I could go on. I personally judge that I am going to live an extra 20 to 40 years and in good health due all these smart God-given health answers I found and which answers I try to share with you in this book.    
     A good engineering friend of mine died a few years ago but told me of an intriguing story when he was alive. A man used one engineering trick to get his car up to 150 miles per gallon. He told the basic secret but people did not really understand what he was saying. He put signs on his car boasting of his 150 miles per gallon gas mileage on his car. The police arrested him for doing this. When after arrest the first time by police for I am sure was nonsense charges to silence him, he again had this sign on his car boasting that he was getting 150 miles per gallon on his car. He soon afterwards disappeared and was never seen again. As my engineering friend had implied, it sounded like he was murdered in order to silence him. 
     The other day when I picked up two more engineering references (I have a huge technical library I assembled for my planned Camelot Project once I build it. I probably have $1 million or more in value of technical reference books for this engineering community once built!). Suddenly I noticed in one they had the correct engineering reference showing what this man had to mean when he said what was the principle to his high gas mileage of 150 miles per gallon. I now know what the man was saying and it makes beautiful engineering sense. Either as part of my book on early Christianity or else as a bonus sent along with it, I will give you his secret how he got 150 miles per gallon and it is sound engineering! Through Feb. 8, 2013, if you order the book, I include the 150 miles per gallon engineering secret he had. I am ethical and don't cheat those who have already ordered this book. You get the 150 miles per gallon answer of his either in or else with the book. Actually you could potentially even for $50 to $200 get from an auto junkyard a special item used with the auto engine of the junk cars, modify it a bit for your personal use on your car, and if you get 150 miles per gallon, fantastic! Even if only 70 miles per gallon, 90 miles per gallon, or 120 miles per gallon, etc., you are suddenly gaining energy independence from corrupt Washington policy and if you can do this, you suddenly have given yourself a pay increase as your money you receive as income you can now buy more with in your daily life and take better care of your family in the process. I am not one who is stopped by threats. So now that I have the means to come back on those corrupt elements who threatened me in 1979 not to help the American people with the American Energy Crisis then and still continuing full strength through 2013, I am showing you these auto high gas mileage angles now through this book!
      If you have a credit card or debit card, the book may be ordered through my website www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com through paypal which will also let you order as a guest if you are not a member of theirs at this time. If not, send $25.00 plus 6% SC sales tax if required which is $1.25 extra or $26.25 total and shipping is included. Give me your name, address, etc. email if you have it, and number of books ordered. This will be sent out as a pdf format if we have an email address for you. If not, as a paper printed copy and mailed to you. The book "The Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity" is basically done. Part is typeset and part to be typeset from the research material already set up to be typeset which shouldn't take long now. If ordering by mail, make any check, etc. out to NIFI and send to NIFI, P.O.l Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 and say "For Book." That is all you need to do.
     Get on my email list or else my regular mailing list, and when ready, I can notify you when we have ready what I will call "Saint Anthony Bread." St. Anthony of Egypt (251-356 A.D.) was apparently the healthiest man in the entire Roman Empire. From 20 years old until he died at 105 years old, he had never been sick in his life and was written about then as the man who was physically glorious in appearance he looked so healthy. For 85 years he was never sick, did not lose his teeth, his eyesight remained great, he had great physical endurance, did not look his age, and all he lived on for 85 years was 6 ounces of bread he ate once daily after dark and some water as his only real diet. He made the bread himself. We know the secret to his bread the millers and bakers in the world do not know the secret to at this time. My father invented this Vatican endorsed super health food process based upon how to mill wheat or other grains correctly to retain all the nutrition in the bread made from the milled flour. Pope Pius XII endorsed this as potentially the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ since it could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition in the world. My father's great trade secret food discovery ties in beautifully with commercially making this Saint Anthony of Egypt bread available for America and all the world to have once we are ready to release it on the American and then world market. As medical lab reports 1,300 or more from across the world predict the soon extinction of the human race on earth due to bad diet across the world, my father's trade secret food discovery will save the human race from going extinct like the dinosaurs did. Separately American university tests of years ago predicted the end of the entire human race on earth if my father's trade secret super health bread was not added in time and soon to the diet of the Americans and other races on earth. 
     When I break loose with the St. Anthony of Egypt Bread which is fulfillment of the promise of God for good health with your bread in Exodus 23:25, there will be many business opportunities with me for those interested in America and worldwide in sales. Frankly the book helps raise the money to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America. We get this industry going on in America, this can potentially skyrocket the American economy, can potentially create millions of good new jobs in America, and maybe restore America to the effective industrial leader of the world instead of China coming to replace America as the industrial leader of the world now. If you are on my national list already, I intend to contact you first with business opportunities coming up from this St. Anthony Bread. Only if all business opportunities are not already taken up, will I then offer some business opportunities from this to be made available also to the general public at large.  
     Whoever wants feel free to copy and send this report all over America. Wash., D.C. is not on the side of the American people in serious solutions to the Energy Crisis of America, health crisis of America, debt crisis of America, good jobs for all the people crisis, etc. With the Vatican endorsed food process reestablished in America, we can turn America around and give America a bright future instead of dark future for America.       
     Yours For God And Country, Erasmus of America (pen name. Read 110 or so national reports of mine posted with Nesara News from April, 2012 through January, 2013 now. Enter Erasmus of America and see lists of these reports. I have to give Nesara News credit. They have the guts to post the truth for the American people to see when the news media is trying to hide the truth from them!)
     website: www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com
     email: fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com
     P.S. Let's have once more America under God and freedom instead of America of the downtrodden and defeated Americans!
     






No comments: