Saturday, February 2, 2013

How to Organize Your Seed Garden - By Marjory Wildcraft


Hey John .....
I know this subject matter isn't very scandalous but it is important; especially for those who are just starting on their prepper/survival journay. Growing your own food is so important to know. Marjory Wildcraft is very knowledgeable about this as she lives this life. She quit her corporate world job to focus on this way of life. She walks the talk. Plus she offers plenty of free videos on you tube to help me and others learn from her mistakes and learn how to do things right the first time. I hope you publish this article. Plus she interviews many people about survival gear like bulletproof vest; you name it and again, those videos are free to watch.



How to Organize Your Seed Garden - By Marjory Wildcraft

Friend,

Here is a link to a quick video where I show you how to organize your seed collection.

I also show you the best containers I've found to use for storing seeds.

And, check out this simple, inexpensive, and re-usable desiccant for keeping your seeds dry.
So sorry about that broken link in my last email (now fixed) for the interview I did titled "Behind The Scenes of Reality TV".

Never a dull moment, huh?

Here is that link to the video on how to organize your seed collection.
http://www.GrowYourOwnGroceries.com/organize-seeds/

Marjory

PS; In my next email I'll try to get you a discount coupon for the Sustainable Seed Company again. I've planted their seeds for years and I have personally visited their farm. They are the real deal.

Marjory Wildcraft and the Backyard Food Production Team
Marjory@GrowYourOwnGroceries.com
©2012 by Rooster Crows Productions. Use of the content of these newsletters is only allowed if credit is prominently given to Backyard Food Production along with the link "www.GrowYourOwnGroceries.com"

No comments: