Monday, February 4, 2013

Iraqi dinar - recently being said


Iraqi dinar - recently being said... / "I’m hearing that the currency game will start tonight."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 3-Feb-2013 18:54:05
Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarguru.com :
=====
2-3-2012 Intel Guru Terryk I’m hearing that the currency game will start tonight. I’m hearing that a lot of eyes in the far east will be a watching. I hear that Iraq is ready. I hear that we will see an RI rate with a little to add. I hear that we will see the VND. I hear we are there.... But I got a sneaking feeling as I said last week we will see it tonight and have fun Monday.
 
=====

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing how Mondays are always so quiet after the latest round of weekend lies...

Anonymous said...

Well said, Anonymous 2:54.