Sunday, February 10, 2013

Poofness - 2 -10-13


------- Original Message --------
From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: The Old grey mare...Ain't....
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:58:03 -0500
Simon And Garfunkel Bridge Over Troubled Water Lyrics
When you're weary
Feeling small
When tears are in your eyes
I will dry them all
I'm on your side
When times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you
I'll take your part
When darkness comes
And pain is all around
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Sail on Silver Girl,
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way
See how they shine
If you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind 

Greetings and Salutations;
What was considered 'impossible' a number of years ago, has now cracked into an 'inevitable' on the 'seeable' range for the whole world to appreciate. As I write, things are underway that put the world's assets and debt under the global trust. The rafters are coming down to ground level that actually effects the normal people in this world. All institutions are being effected with this action, the normal 'suspects; Imf, BIS, World Bank, UN, and the various central banks, all of which effects the value of the currencies of the world's countries The chicken hawks will have to find something else to do with their time, because no money will be allocated to wars. Wha???? It's simple, if you control the purse strings, you also control what's done with the resources.
Lagarde's job is speaking to these currency wars out here, this is one of the IMF's jobs, putting order to it all. One thing I must caution folks on what some of the talking heads are proponents of, the iraqi dinar is not saving the world. Revaluing a currency has more to do with a country's own functioning than anything else. Every country in the world is being brought under the new system and a level playing field. The forth coming announcements in the east and the west will detail this out to the people. Change is upon us all...thank God!
Hmmm..the people of england are showing they are bit tired of holding up the monarchy. Tradition be damned! Cameron was hammering the british banks with conformity to Basel 3 protocols. Bankers are no longer immune to the rules of proper banking. Crap rolls downhill folks.
This has been your 'whack job' reporting, 'still crazy after all these years'. If you are still holding onto the impossibility of what I've been saying for all these years....'standby and see the glory'. Then you can explain what's happened to yourself and to all the people you need to explain yourself to. Belief is rarely a fact, it's built on supposition..how Your thought processes and is rarely ready to handle the improbable. You're expecting a 'right' and the world shifts left, damn, what happens when that happens???? I wrap up by saying, the distraction in DC is just that, watch what happens to the whole shooting matching, the senior leadership knows exactly what's up...they all do, whether in office or out. The sands have run out of the hour glass. I give you a picture of one of the atmospheric clean up ships to be used to clean it of the effects of killer chem trails. This is earthly, built in cali.
I really believe, my sunday musing have completed themselves, even Queen B is stepping down!
Consultations until the door bell rings.
Love and Kisses,
To dream the impossible dream
To fight the unbeatable foe
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the un-rightable wrong
To be better far than you are
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
This is my quest, to follow that star
No matter how hopeless,
No matter how far
To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into hell
For a heavenly cause
And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will be peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest
And the world would be better for this
That one man scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star 

=====
--hobie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank GOD

Anonymous said...

As a 3D artist I can tell you that ship in the video is computer generated. Poof please get your eye check.

Anonymous said...

Poof thanks much for what you have done over the years...truth will set you free...but it might piss you off first! LOL! Bless ya good soul!

Anonymous said...

Hope your right, if not, don't ever go in the horoscope buisiness Poof.

Anonymous said...

i don't know what to think of you, and statements either very clever deception by a think tank, or just beening lied to, for many of your statements never have come to bear.

Anonymous said...

Regardless of whether this one is CG or not, I've seen one of these hovering near our house. They are called TR-3B (google it)!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update! The truth will set us free...anxiously awaiting :)

Anonymous said...

Always has to be one of these in the crowd. It's like the crop circles and people are still trying to justify they are earthly, wow some people will really have a problem when this world shifts! Crop Circles man-made, ha ha only a blind fool would think that.

Anonymous said...

I hoe this is not the last we heard from you. Over the years your have been one of the voices of reason.

we will see....