Thursday, February 7, 2013

Transmissibility of Morgellons


Transmissibility of Morgellons (from a 30 year veteran)
Posted By: CrystalRiver
Date: Wednesday, 6-Feb-2013 18:38:00
Dear RM Agents and Readers,
My personal tests ended up being faulted due to several added elements in my water from else where. Yet, I do have left the knowledge that I kept close watch of others around me and symptoms. I noted at least 3 people who became ill from contact, two have since died and I lost contact with the third.
One woman (I loved with my whole heart)and I watched her suffer this condition after I sneezed in her presence and a droplet fell upon her lip (that is all it took).
One young man who died at 23 did dishes with me prior to the onset of his illness.
The first thing I noted and questioned but was still unsure was karate' gear and watching a family fall apart after we shared pads that often would saturate from sweat.
So you think it isn't anything to worry about do you? I guess if no one sneezes around you and is unable to cover their face you may be safe but there are so many places where there is water. Swimming pools, hot tubs (remember that this concoction of Morgellons thinks chlorine is fun (no affect, nor bromine).
I quit visiting pools and hot tubs many years ago but still did the lake thing for a time.
There are oh so many tears these days and careful what you wipe away.
It is also a zoonotic (affects animals, reptiles and insects as well as plants) condition; regardless of the lacking in the CDC papers to state this.
Many Blessings,
CrystalRiver

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=268614

No comments: