Thursday, February 7, 2013

We are about to have our acuity turned up another level


2/5/13

This word was given a couple of weeks ago during morning worship. We are about to have our acuity turned up another level and our spiritual eyesight is also steadily improving. Heaven and the ways of the Kingdom are becoming more like home to us, because the earth and it's luster is becoming dimmer in light of God and His glory. Today, take this word and "selah", pause and calmly think on this.

Just stay in this receiving mode, I Am fixing some of your receivers. It has been a little off and you have not been able to receive from Me as you ought and I Am fixing it right now. By dealing with some of the fine tuning of your abilities to hear and dealing with the fine tuning of your ability to see things in the spirit that's what I Am doing now. As I do so you must be sensitive to what I Am doing and how I Am fixing some areas in your lives so that you are able to pick up what I Am doing, when I Am doing it, how I Am doing it, and at just the right time, and at just the right place.

I Am causing you to become more sensitive and in so doing I have just about purged and purified some of you from the cares of this world and the things that you brought in every morning and every time we assemble together. So that I could fine tune you to hear Me and be able to sense what I Am doing in the midst of you. And it won’t take a whole lot, for you’ll begin to walk in the spirit like never before. You’ll come to another level of walking in the spirit. For your sensitivity level will be heightened and you’ll hear Me when I speak and quickly you will answer, yes Lord, I hear you and you will obey. It will not take Me 2 and 3 times to speak to you but you will hearken to My voice, and you’ll say, yes Lord because you now have a fine tuning of the hearing. I am causing you to be able to pick up the frequency in the Spirit realm to see things, to know things, immediately know where I’m going, what I’m doing. So that you’re not behind in any good thing. So that you always come right on time in with me and together we’ll be a symphony.

Everything that I do, you’ll do. Every move that I make, you’ll make. Every word that I speak, you’ll say, and then says the Lord, great and mighty works will be done. Then the enablement of the Holy Spirit will come with demonstrations of power, signs and wonders, they will be wrought in the midst of my children and it will cause many fires to be set. And when that fire sets others will come in because of that fire that will burn and touch their lives. Sparks of fires will be ignited all around from simple acts of obedience. This is the hour that I have been waiting for, this is the hour that the whole creation has been longing for. The moment that my people will become sensitive to my Spirit and walk in line with me, and hearken to my voice and do the wonders that they see Me doing.

This is our finest hour, this is our greatest moment, and the whole world has been waiting for this and my children shall arise. Up out of the obscurity, up out of the dead things of this world, they will shake them off and walk in boldness and power and they will do what I have called them to do from the foundation of the world and they will not be afraid. For great power shall rest upon them and great deeds will they do in my name and they will be known in this final hour. For I the Lord Am in the midst of them and great is My name and great is my deeds and great is my acts that I do in the midst of my children and all the world will know that I am God and there is none besides me. Arise My hearing and doing generation!

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." (Mark 16:17-18)

"And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:" (1 Corin. 2:4)

"[But what of that?] For I consider that the sufferings of this present time (this present life) are not worth being compared with the glory that is about to be revealed to us and in us and for us and conferred on us; For [even the whole] creation (all nature) waits expectantly and longs earnestly for God’s sons to be made known [waits for the revealing, the disclosing of their sonship]." (Rom.8:18-19)

No comments: