Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wi-Fi Symbol on your Credit Card


Wi-Fi Symbol on your Credit Card

YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. WATCH VIDEO AND CHECK YOUR CARDS.
Check your newer credit cards for the Wi-Fi Symbol on it. You need to
watch the video below to really know why I sent this to you.

I read this about a couple weeks ago, and then checked my cards for
the little "Wi-Fi Signal Icon" on each one. I found none w/that signal
on them, but I was determined to watch for it when my cards came in on
renewals. Well, yesterday I got my CHASE SLATE card AND THERE IT WAS !
My first time to see it. I'll not activate that card after seeing
this. I guess I'll go to the bank and see if I can replace it w/a non
Wi-Fi (Radio Frequency Card)....?
Thought all my contacts ought to see this if you've not already seen
this demo....wow!
http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/lLAFhTjsQHw%26sns=em


No comments: