Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Will you be faithful to the end?


From Joy/Australia: This is what I felt the Lord was saying to me in the middle of the night on the 7th Feb.  I wrote it down in my journal the best that I could.  I find it hard to put into words the impressions I am feeling.....................

Will you be faithful to the end?
                                                                             
Lean on Me, My beloved ones
Hope in Me for all else will fail and fall
The Creation groans; sin abounds
Corruption has white-anted the very fabric of the Western economy and culture
Like the working of termites, all that is left is the appearance of a house that stands
But in reality all that holds it up is a very precarious shell
Honeycombed with empty spaces ready to fall

What will you do when it falls, O Man?
For a prosperous economy has been taken for granted by all
But it is an illusion, a projection of false reality that is about to fall
The true state of the economy is being hidden by the architects of the collapse
The worshippers of Lucifer who want to take control of the world economy, world government and one-world religion

Where, O Man, will you run and hide when your money falls with a mighty crash?
The stock exchanges will be filled with weeping and wailing
The banks closed, the docks deserted
The warehouses closed for business, the supermarkets shelves empty
The people hungry and crying
The gods of mammon fallen from their pedestals
Politicians clueless as to what to do

Where, O Man, will your help come from?  Where is your source of supply? (Ps 121)
What is your trust placed in?
Your income, your pension, your bank account, your silver and gold?
All these will fail
If you are put in prison for your faith, where will your comfort come from?
If you lose your house, will you also lose the comfort of a safe house for your soul?
If you have to flee the city, will you be like Lot’s wife?

Evil abounds, virtually unchecked as people go on in willful ignorance
As they pursue their daily lives of surviving and having fun
Evil rules in the leaders now and the ordinary citizens pursue comfort and pleasure
Who cares about righteousness and truth?  Do you?
If so, how much are you willing to pay to defend it?

Who cares for the suffering in bombed-out Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria?
As NATO and the Western world have done to others, so it shall be done to them
And who rubs his hands in glee?  The evil one!
Whose agenda is it to rob, kill and destroy, to create chaos so that out of the ashes 
Their phoenix will arise – the New Atlantis, the New World Order – the Anti-Christ system
The population traumatized and culled so that they will accept the new super-race
Of cyborgs, hybrids, super-soldiers – the “illumined elite”

Did I not say that “unless I shortened those days no flesh would survive?”
And that, “When I come will I find faith on the earth?”
And that, “When evil abounds, the love of most will grow cold?”

Will your love for Me grow cold because of what the evil one does on the earth?
He knows his time is short, so that is why there is an escalation
Of satanically created wars, diseases, and disasters

Where will you hide in the day of trouble?
(Psalms 27, 34, 46 and 91)
You may not always actually have a physical shelter
But you are always safe when you shelter in My Refuge
I have My Goshens of safety for My people

Similarly when the plagues were visiting judgement on the gods of Egypt
My people were safe in the midst of it, in Goshen
But they had to be in the right place, obeying My instructions
During the Passover they had to put blood on their doorposts
And they had to be ready to leave when I said GO! 
They could not take all their possessions but had to flee for their lives
IF they were obedient they were provided for in the wilderness
They had their needs met - they had manna but not leeks and garlic
They had water but not champagne  
Their shoes and clothes did not wear out
There were no fashion shops on the way
They had cloud cover by day and fire to keep them warm by night
But most of all they had My presence and protection
But it was conditional on obedience
I delight when My children trust Me
But I am very disappointed when they complain and grumble

Will you trust Me when you see no worldly source of provision?
Will you trust Me when the money fails?
Will you still love Me if you are put into prison?
Or is your love conditional?
Are you a fair-weather friend who will desert Me in times of trouble?
Will you be like those disciples who ran away when the temple police arrived to arrest Me?

Are you fully surrendered to My will?
Do you love My righteousness, truth and justice more than your own life?
Are you daily being transformed into My image?
Are you practicing daily laying down your self life in order to please Me and be like Me?

My saints will shine like the stars in the time to come
The martyrs will have the highest honor
Did I not say that those who are faithful to the end will be saved?
Will you be faithful to the end?

No comments: