Monday, May 6, 2013

Dinar RV and the banks


Here's another idea: Now the Banks have competition with the others !!!


05/06/2013

MIG:

[Expendable4] If the competition between banks is what I think it will be... Wouldn't put it passed other banks calling WF just to tick them off to such a point as to say we don't want anything to do with this.... just a thought

[Labrador99] Does anyone really think that WF is going to have an advantage over the4 other banks that will accept the CE with dinars.??????

[Expendable4] Nope They will All offer group rates...

[Papa Bear] Labrador99 YEP

[Labrador99] Papa Bear I guess we'll see someday.

[Cat-in-the-hat] All banks will offer group rates - I know that Chase talked to a group about a group rate ... IMO many banks will offer grouip rates - it will be very interesting to see this play out

[Papa Bear] If u follow directions

[Papa Bear] Cat-in-the-hat Yep


[highhopes] Papa Bear will be sure to do just that...

[Cat-in-the-hat] It will also be interesting to see how local and regional banks will respond
....
[Labrador99] Since nobody has done a CE yet I guess all the speculation in the world won't tell us what is going to happen until it happens.

[Cat-in-the-hat] Papa Bear - Peeps will NOT follow directions ... look at the okie info on recaps - did they follow directions ... they will not ... and once this pops I promise you - it will be all over ... it is just the nature of people

[Papa Bear] Cat-in-the-hat Will NOT be able to compete even though they will want too. Sounds like u are ready for the NEVER ENDING STORY to END?

[Cat-in-the-hat] Papa Bear - yep

[Papa Bear] Cat-in-the-hat Alot of peeps have been calling banks and causing us unneeded delays. WHY BECAUSE they cant follow directions . DONT call banks

[xyz] Papa Bear who would call the banks? hmm

[Papa Bear] xyz Many after all said Friday have done so and lite up the BOARDS.. I report U DECIDE

[Labrador99] Ex: I called my bank and they said they don't or won't be accepting the dinar
BULLY! BULLY!] Please explain to me how phone in banks stop a global reset. More like someone's butt is sore is all lol

(highhopes) Noone said calling the banks has caused a delay or stopped the global reset.....they said calling the banks is causing problems for WF and making them upset!!!   Since operators dont know anything...its stupid. There will be a special dedicated 800 number for us...so why disrupt WF and make them mad...really dumb...imo

blessings67] My banker is a friend. They are told to say they don't deal with dinar. Think, if all the people with dinar called the bank, it would really cause trouble. Someone has to carry on the business of the day. Why call, check the value of the dinar to the dollar on the computer.

[Expendable4] blessings67 Some people don't have the I.Q. of a room temperature turnip! lol

******************************

[xyz] How much is the salary of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki? Monday, 06 May 2013 14:57 . Shafaq News / A study conducted by a European university revealed that Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki earns the highest annual salary of all the presidents and kings of the world, while his Egyptian counterpart Mohamed Morsi earns the lowest salary.   
http://www.shafaaq.com/en/politics/6024-how-much-is-the-salary-of-iraqi-prime-minister-nuri-al-maliki.html

*****************************

I4U:

[Papa Bear] REPEAT DONT CALL BANKS!!!!

[TexasMom] Papa Bear maybe that should be an I4u banner! JMO

[Readynow] Papa Bear is there anything you can share with us this morning?

[Papa Bear] Ready now the answer to your question is there is a tremendous amount of smoke a lot being generated by competion for our business which will increase

[awakein3d] There used to be an annual thing called "The Darwin Awards" which acknowledged certain individuals that killed themselves while doing incredibly stupid things. The Award was a means to "thank" those individuals for removing themselves from the human gene pool so humanity as a whole could improve.

[awakein3d] The same is true in the Dinarian community... The ones that are calling the banks... Will be quickly departed from their money....

Burk0)  it may well be that the bad ptb are paying people to call the banks just to cause a lot of confusion just to postpone this or cause some problems to try & delay as much as possible ?

[KajunRedBull]. for me nothing has changed. As for the idiots who cannot follow directions, I think we have passed the point of anything stopping it now.

************************

[nolaspice] I JUST GOT FINISHED CALLLING THE BANKS - THEN I WENT OVER TO OOM AND ASKED DATE/RATE - NOW I AM GONNA CALL THE WHITEHOUSE AND SEE WHAT I CAN FIND OUT THERE - HAVING DINNER WITH MALIKI TO PUT TO REST THE IRAQ DRAMA TOO - SEE YALL LATER

[burk50] Nola u just stirred the pot This will be on recaps ut oh lol

nolaspice] burk50 recaps knows i am nothing but hot air, a cute face and fancy shoes lol

[heyu288] I have no problem not calling bank but could someone call them and tell to stop calling me? I answered and told them Okie and Papa Bear said I not to talk to them but they keep calling roflmao

[bama] I would never call the bank That's why I Developed an autodialer progam that calls all banks in the US and Canada on a rotating basis. The recorded message says "hello, I am calling to see if you have a new rate for the dinar. Press 1 if I am suddenly rich, press 2 if I am an idiot, press 3 if scam

******************************

[burk50] Lets agree that Okie has good news and we ignore the problem makers imo

burk50] Papa Bear I think if it can just go ahead and RV then well be okay don't think it can be stopped now anyway ,do you ? Imo

Papa Bear] burk50 PROCEEDING.

[sektor] papa bear I shared this with the rest of the room yesterday evening but you weren't in here yesterday we had a great service and the guest preaher said that starting yesterday and over the next 70 days there is going to be ridiculous miracles

[Papa Bear] sektor I am in agreement .AMEN

***************************

[Papa Bear] Folks whats going on in PP which I reported to Okie is scammers are calling folks and telling them PP are open and asking them if the would like to fill out an application which includes their personal intel. RUN,  DONT WALK AWAY FROM THIS..... PP closed for years

[Papa Bear] Later humanitarian will show .WAIT for that word

[burk50] Papa Bear what does it men about Hong Kong signing off for pkgs is this true was this a hold up? IMO thx   http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/

[Papa Bear] burk50 HONG KONG = CHINA OK?

[obxlady1] Papa Bear did Hong Kong have to sign new paperwork to have venue moved to Canada, if so I don't see that as a real delay in the sense of the word. Do you?

Papa Bear] obxlady1 IMHO WILL NOT BE MOVED

[SGD3] ., I just don't how they are getting phone numbers in the first place

[Papa Bear] SGD3 I gave Okie that so I should answer and will. Through our sites and some criminal monitoring of us

[smitty] SGD3 Just go online to WF all thier #'s are there

[Papa Bear] Many RV folks havent been around long enough for PP's and they know that PP's have been closed for years

[spiritfilled] rotormech35 peeps calling banks..a no no..and scams peeps calling dinar holders to get info

[puppylove] Papa Bear got it grin

[Papa Bear] spiritfilled Yep

Papa Bear] Last PP's early90's

*****************************

[jetpack] IMHO we will not see RV today but get update showing process issues resolved and on track for anytime starting after midnight today

sektor] I can agree with that jetpack although I rather we did rv today especially with what went on this weekend

[grandpafor3] [wolverine7] Saw your comment earlier about Arvest Bank buying up BOA locations in Arkansas, they have doen exact same thing here in Missouri

wolverine7] grandpafor3 Yeah, and this was in the paper, something big must be going down..

[grandpafor3] wolverine7 Well, they took over the ones here effective April 1st..

[wolverine7] grandpafor3 I'm going to see my Arvest wealth manager tomorrow and will ask him if he knows what's going on, they are also enlarging the branch here.

[TnBikerGal] They announced in Dec that they were buying 29 BOA branches in 4 states

[Bambam] Arvest just did

grandpafor3] wolverine7 I would appreciate a heads up on your inquiry; where I live is too small, if I ask a question at 9:00AM, I will have had 6 emails about it by lunchtime.. everybody knows everybody's business...LOL

[wolverine7] TnBikerGal That will take a big chunk out of them..

[TnBikerGal] Wolverine7...very true....and a good thing IMO

[wolverine7] grandpafor3 rofl Almost the same here, we have about 5700 people here.

[grandpafor3] wolverine7 I am a real estate agent and I can tell you that over the last 5-7 years with the introduction of a coup;le of local banks plus Arvest that BOA's customer service reputation took a major hit... maybe I should say BOA's lack of customer-oriented service..lol

[TnBikerGal] Arvest is owned by WalMart family...the Waltons...interesting

[w[grandpafor3] wolverine7 I have to second that, they are very agressive in the lending arena and place heavy emphasis on communicating with thier customers. Highly efficient!!!!

olverine7] TnBikerGal Yes, and they are as solid as a bank can be and love their service here.

[trex] grandpafor3 you know of any possibilities that Arvest will do CE on Dinar

[grandpafor3] trex No, but wolverine 7 mentioned earlier that he would be speaking with his contact their tomorrow

[wolverine7] trex It was said a while back that Arvest was brought in the system, but don't know yet, talking to my wealth manager tomorrow, may find out..

*****************************

Bear'sOpenHeart] Folks , Beware that there are a lot of emails going out ,stating that they are DHL delivery saying they have a package for you and they give a tracking number . This is a virus attack . Do not click on the link to check...

[ladyblueknight] Bear'sOpenHeart what is DHL? My emails said they were from FedEx.

[Bear'sOpenHeart] DHL is like a UPS ,but I think they are from overseas...

I’ve gotten an email like that from USPS and UPS as well…..bad guys are everywhere

[mernesay] Did anyone else receive the spam email from "Christine Legarde"?

[obxlady1] Mernesay, now that's different, what does the spam say?

[wolverine7] ladyblueknight DHL is like FedEx, but not as widely used, you will fine them in large cities. Bear'sOpenHeart Right, they have ine in Fort Worth, TX

[mernesay] Just another email wanting all my info so she can have "David Lipton" call me and I can be given money – lol

[ladyblueknight] wolverine7 ah I see. Well I won't be falling for that one either lol..


nolaspice] when christine legarde wants to chat with me - she just texts my phone roflmao

[mernesay] I just found it funny that they were using her name and the IMF as their scam...

[TexasMom] nolaspice well, then please send her a text back that we are ready!

[SGD3] nolaspice Can you text her and tell her we are all getting a little impatient please

Bear'sOpenHeart] Plus there are other emails circulating saying they have money for you ,wanting you to click on a attachment ,they may also be an virus or hack attack...

[nolaspice] and when i am not on the phone with the bush's or maliki -i take her call lol lol - sometime madame wu calls late at night - i voicemail her immediately - so rude

[grandpafor3] mernesay I haven't gotten one from Cl, but every month I get a couple from FBI Office of the Director...roflmao

[ladyblueknight] Bear'sOpenHeart I am too busy with all my newfound relatives in Nigeria to worry about the others rofl

[grandpafor3] ladyblueknight Lots of tragic things have happened to so many of my relatives while in Nigeria... I have told me family to stop booking their vacations to there, although I do enjoy hearing about my inheritance(s)...roflmao roflmao

[Bear'sOpenHeart] ladyblueknight They would have to sent me money first , before I could think sending any back.... rofl

[ladyblueknight] Bear'sOpenHeart same here lol

[Bear'sOpenHeart] My pockets don't even have lint anymore.... rofl

[puppylove] I HOPE THRU THE LAUGHTER WE ARE ALL PREPARING OURSELVES TO RECEIVE MANY EMAILS, LETTERS AND SUCH ASKING AND BEGGING FOR MONEY. PLEASE BE CAREEFUL , PAY ATTENTION AND USE YOUR GOOD COMMON SENSE

[puppylove] WE ALL NEED TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT GIVING OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION !!

[greasee5] puppylove with all the money Nigeria wants to send me, I can own the country rofl

[greasee5] puppylove plus all the fedex deliveries of certified checks, and money from US treasury, and imf, I am loaded roflmao

ladyblueknight] greasee5 don't forget all the foreign lotteries you never entered!

[chanan] Don't even open those kind of e-mails it could also really mess up your puter as well as your accounts



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm calling every bank I can think of, based on this post alone - thanks for the tip!

I'll call them tomorrow as well.

I open all emails from carriers and even the attachments if there are any. Thanks for the tip!

I'm buying steel-toed shoes so I can kick the can down the road.

See you next Monday and the next and the next. Happy can kicking ya'all.

Anonymous said...

Stupid twit that you are!

You (AnonymousMay 6, 2013 at 5:39 PM) and every other selfish asshole out there are some of the ones who are just as bad as the bad guys. You have been ASKED not to call banks and what do you do? Boast about calling every bank out there. F****** shithead. Ot are you a shill? Probably a combo of the two - a shill and a shithead if you can't read.

Anonymous said...

Anon 7:45 - Ditto - Aren't some people stupid twits. They were told to not call the banks and look what some of the dumb smuucks have done. Sit down and shut the hell up..............

Anonymous said...

He was being sarcastic you nitwit.

Anonymous said...

Anon 7:45. Apparently you missed sarcasm 101. Anon 5:39 was implying all of this is BS and that any simpleton is intelligent enough to avoid opening suspicious emails and attachments. Did you t,hunk we all just fell off the turnip truck?!

Anonymous said...

You're both morons for playing the stupid RV game.