Thursday, October 3, 2013

2nd Tony blast

More Info Than I can Put Here

I was waiting today, because I have received information 3 times today that we were to have a RV activation here in the U.S..  All of those times have now passed and it is still possible to occur. 

I have finally been given the information that you want as to what needed to be done in order for us to see this.  I was really hoping that I would not have the time or need to explain it to you, but I guess I lose.

I have received very detailed information and it is way too much for me to type here, but I can tell you that it involved China, Iraq and the U.S..

I can tell you that the meeting last night was concluded with everyone in agreement. 

It was at times loud and angry, but that's how some people scold and negotiate and believe me all of those elements were a part of the process.
To tell you guys the truth, I wanted to do a call and explain it all and to answer some questions, but I am tired.  I have been on this phone since 7 this morning non-stop.  I don't really feel like typing this.

To answer your most pressing questions, yes I really did expect it today and when I tell you why, you would have expected it too. 

Yes I could see it happening at moment now. 

Yes I have confirmation that the value of the Iraq dinar has been creeping up in country and today they were informed that by Saturday the Iraq Dinar would reach it's full value. 

Yes I did receive confirmation that the articles regarding Jack Lew, that have been posted on several sites and in our forum from Iraq, are true.  I received the same information last night, about 30 minutes after the meeting.

When we discuss this tomorrow the lights will come on for everyone and you will have every piece of the puzzle that you need except one.

I know this for a fact, because if you have that one, we won't be discussing the rest of this mess.

As of last night there is a green light all the way to the end, if we can get there before something else happens.

TNTDinar
Tony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This fruitcake has been claiming an RV everyday for the past year. What an asswipe!

Anonymous said...

True.

Anonymous said...

Re: "More Info Than I can Put Here" ......
IF THE "INFO/INTEL" IS ALL THAT GOOD, THEN IT IS IMPORTANT THAT IT BE POSTED.
THIS BS ARTIST HAS NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER!
CAREFUL FOLKS, THAT'S NOT A CARROT ON THE END OF THE STICK HE IS HOLDING IN FRONT OF YOU; IT'S A TURD!
!TONY SCHMONY DIDDLEDY BALONEY!