Thursday, October 3, 2013

A bizarre account of an alleged Chronovisor-Chronoinjection incident involving Jesus of Nazareth

A bizarre account of an alleged Chronovisor-Chronoinjection incident involving Jesus of Nazareth
Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 3-Oct-2013 00:53:40
I have thought of posting this on several occasions but it is so weird and doubtful that I hadn't yet. This thread seems like as good a place as any.
Peter Moon, editor and collaborator on the Montauk Project books, has recently been publishing translations from the Romanian of books by Radu Cinamar, called the Transylvanian Sunrise series, which describe discovery of ancient alien-built tunnels from a Transylvanian mountain site to various other locations in the world such as Egypt and Tibet, and astonishing ancient technology found therein, among other things. These books read like science fiction and there is currently no way to independently confirm the information, but Mr. Cinamar insists they are true. One difficulty in that is that Mr. Moon has never met Mr. Cinamar but has only dealt with his Romanian publisher.
In the following excerpt, from "Mystery of Egypt - The First Tunnel", refers to an alleged experience by Mr. Cinamar's mentor, Cezar Brad, in which Mr. Brad was using an ancient alien time projection device which sent his disembodied consciousness to the time of Jesus of Nazareth. In using this device the user experiences hovering slightly above the scene as an invisible viewer.
The excerpt, from pages 176-178:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This section of the events is not described nor remembered in any text," he [Cezar] said. "It seems that a strange 'forgetting' of time has covered those who were present there and then. I couldn’t find out too much either and for a very strange reason which I’m going to tell you. As I saw the scene, a bit from above, I was somewhat on Jesus’s left. I saw Him suddenly look to the right towards a small group of people while He was very attentive and concentrating. Out of that group, a strange person came out. It was a man who seemed to have blond hair and had a very negligent aspect. He looked very emotional and unsure of himself. He sat a bit inclined on his back and with his right hand under his long shirt which covered his legs. I remember that this was the first detail that drew my attention because all others were wearing shirts down to their ankles. I noticed that the man was agitated and always looked to his sides. Jesus made a few steps towards him and told him a few words which also left me astonished. He told the man that ‘he hadn’t chosen the right time to do what he wanted to do’ and that ‘those who sent him would understand.' He then added something amazing by telling him he had to return immediately where he came from because there was a malfunction and he was in great danger. The man looked Him in the eyes for a few moments; then suddenly seemed to soften and had convulsions. In a low voice, they exchanged a few words which I couldn’t hear.

“Immediately afterwards, He withdrew among the people and then two things happened simultaneously which I still can’t explain. A short, threatening and very powerful roar was heard over all the settlement; and almost immediately, many people started gathering in front of the temple at the base of the stairs, asking insistently for Jesus to talk to them. I moved instantaneously as I was very curious to see who that man was who was so different from the others and who had behaved so strangely and to whom Jesus had given so much attention.
"Although localizing any point in space or any person was normally done immediately upon the manifestation of my will, I didn’t manage to move at all. I remained in my place as if there was nowhere for me to project. I ‘rewound’ the akashic cliché a bit, but I couldn’t identify that person. Nothing like that had never happened to me before. It was as if that man disappeared."
“Do you have any idea what this could mean?” I [Radu] asked with curiosity.
“There are some assumptions, but I would rather not share them yet. They belong to an area which can be understood by men only with great difficulty.”
I insisted, however, and Cezar eventually told me what it was about but asked me not to write about it. He had made some connections and had done some research in this direction and while he was almost sure of his conclusion it was so shattering that I was stunned and didn’t know what to say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[end of excerpt]

Was the blond haired youth one of the "Montauk Boys", sent back to prematurely murder Jesus? Or was it an attempted intervention from some other venue? Or is it just a very quirky bit of science fiction? Serious discretion is advised, but this is one incident from these books that has particularly stuck in my mind.
The four books of the series are:
Transylvanian Sunrise
Transylvanian Moonrise
Mystery of Egypt - The First Tunnel
The Secret Parchment - Five Tibetan Initiation Techniques
Rayelan once interviewed Peter Moon about the first two books on her former radio show. It is a very interesting interview if you were a subscriber and have access to them.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=288597

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One underestimates the technology that the dark shadow government really has and the danger is how it's being used. Thus why we are in this exact position of danger as outlined by James Horak in his "tale of two timelines" account. James Horak doesn't need a time machine to understand what is going on, he claims he is not even from here and every word that has to offer the world is of great importance as it relates to our history and our possible demise/freedom. It's our choice. This technology that they possess and how they have "altered" the timeline is exactly why we are where we are today. You decide.