Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dutchsince Outs a Sinister Illuminati Plan? [video]

It is my personal belief (and I may be wrong) that the OPPT folks were boons waggled by the Rothschilds.  You could tell the leaders of the OPPT were learning as they went, basically neophytes, and not aware of the depth of what they were dealing with.  And OH BOY, you have to know the history of these animals through and through.  Number 1, they can NEVER be trusted.  They will make promises that they NEVER intend to keep.  They sign treaties, etc., that they never honor.   M


2012thebigpicture posted: " Well, this is one for the record books. I knew strange things were going to be happening as we draw ever closer to The Event and our freedom, but this is beyond my imagination. When I was on the BeforeItsNews site this morning I saw a headline with"

New post on 2012 The Big Picture


Dutchsince Outs a Sinister Illuminati Plan? [video]

Well, this is one for the record books. I knew strange things were going to be happening as we draw ever closer to The Event and our freedom, but this is beyond my imagination.
When I was on the BeforeItsNews site this morning I saw a headline with "Dutchsince" in it and made a mental note to go back and read it. Then I saw an email from a friend about the same video that Dutch presents (below), and I agree---it needs to get out.
I'm going to share my perspective on this, and I'm sure you will find others out there. I'm just telling you what my heart tells me based on a very long and seemingly endless period of assessing information about the path we're on as the Human Race.
I have always had a really good feeling about Dutch---just as I did about the 'OPPT gang'. The energy is unmistakable. I get very positive vibrations from them and trust them implicitly.
I've remarked on how desperate the Illuminati are to hold onto their power and how their actions are going to increasingly reflect that. I think this story underscores the same.
I think it also encourages us to be very careful about what information we accept as Truth. Our discernment needs to be firing on all eight cylinders, ALL THE TIME. We can never let down our guard.
Personally, I go with immediate, gut reactions or intuition when I'm assessing something. I don't allow the left brain logic in until I have my initial reading.
I appreciate very much that Dutch and Tat informed us of this plot---and it IS a plot in my view.
I'm not saying I'm right, because I don't have confirmation but perhaps my perspective will help others to consider the possibilities as they roll this story around in their minds.
I don't need to over think what was shared or entertain any possibilities. For me, it's simple.
Whoever the "good guys" are--- the Resistance Movement, the Light Forces, the Liberation Forces, the White Knights---whatever term we use for the positive ones who work behind the scenes to bring freedom to Humanity and will be taking action at the time of The Event---will be insisting on COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY in any and all organizations, strategies and initiatives to re-organize the financial system and distribute whatever, if any, funds will be shared with Humanity.
I don't know that we will be receiving any money at all, but I DO know there will be transparency in all things.
This secretive plot that seeks out supposedly influential people via the Internet to assist in releasing controlled information to the online Truther Community for vast sums of money, diplomatic immunity, or anything else, has Illuminati written all over it.
Dutch and Tat are patriots. Dutch has been threatened for years, targeted. and his YouTube channel taken down because he shares the truth.
That intimidation didn't work, so now they are taking a different tack and trying to BRIBE him and others like him to do their bidding willingly.
Of course, they can afford to offer them the world!  They own it!  The Illuminati/global elite/Bush family cabal are used to bribing influential people. That's one of the reasons we are in the dreadful state we find ourselves in at the moment.
They have bought the media, government officials across the globe, financial players and everyone else they needed to pull off the crime of the millennium, and they're not about to stop now.
They will not surrender. The stakes are high and they will say and do ANYTHING to continue their reign of terror---including the subversion of the Truther Movement.
If their so-called two hundred million-man army is so powerful, why are they soliciting the help of some videographers and bloggers? Why did they build all those DUMBs (deep underground military bases) that have since been destroyed? They're running scared.
They are using scare tactics on the videographers/bloggers they've targeted as they offer protection to them. Protection from what? There is nothing to fear.
The Illuminati are the ONE PER CENT; we are the 99 per cent. They are terrified of losing this war---but in reality, they already have. They just can't admit it. The Light has already won and that is the only remaining timeline.
The fact that they have mentioned the OPPT group, the White Dragon Society and the United Nations tells me the plan they are presenting is not to be trusted.
Google Alleister Crowley. Nut bar. Google thelemism. Illuminati rituals.
Yes, their promises of wealth and protection will sway some. Perhaps they already have. I won't mention any names.
I consider their subtle innuendos about protection from cataclysm fear-mongering. I will only entertain the best case scenarios when envisioning my future, and the future of mankind on this planet.
To do otherwise is to aid them in their mind-control tactics to have us use our largely unexplored and unrecognized powers of manifestation, however unwittingly, to create what THEY want for the dark, rather than what WE choose, for the Light.
I don't wish to offend any religious people, but the nonsense in the Bible about the Earth ending in cataclysm (the Illuminati wrote the Bible), or the Illuminati threats about alien invasions and Project Blue Beam are not going to happen.
The Illuminati are satanists and very superstitious, focused on key dates, rituals, etc. They're loonie-tunes. They're psychotic, and apparently not the brightest bulbs in the box.
They continue to underestimate the wisdom of Humanity and the help we get to stomp them out. A six-year-old can see through their transparent capers and false flags.
Yes, dramatic Earth-changes are underway, and we cannot prevent that. They are being mitigated, however, by the Galactics.
As I've said many times before, we are going to have some challenges on this road to our freedom, but those souls we lose along the way chose their path and after Ascension, we will all be reunited and will forget the pain of this prison planet.
The Illuminati will be vanquished once and for all, for eternity. We just need to remain focused on what we want, to take action to fight the government tyranny, to continue to sign petitions and engage in conversations and demonstrations to wake up those who still sleep and do what we can to explain what is happening, why, and where we're headed.
We need to remain calm and level-headed. We need to be pro-active, not re-active.
United as One People we will deal with whatever comes our way. We will discover that money, riches, power and influence mean nothing compared to the gifts that await us as ascended Galactic beings.
The Illuminati knows they cannot stop the online Truther Movement from sharing the Truth---so they are now attempting to control those individuals, and control what "Truth" is disseminated by them. Makes sense, right?
We, The People are already forming media outlets to share the Truth, like the one David Icke is spearheading (The People's Voice) to bypass the government-controlled lamestream media. It goes live November 18th.
We will share the REAL truth---not some scripted hogwash the Illuminati provides.
We don't need to take part in this "secret" plot to take control of the central banking system. Montague Keen warned us a few weeks ago that people would be coming forth and presenting themselves as the new financial regulators for Humanity etc. and he warned us that they are not who they say they are and are not of the Light.
The Illuminati has to have copious amounts of money to stay in power and most of their funding has been cut off.  They seek to regain control. They lie about everything. Who will believe their story now? Certainly not THIS soul.
Have faith in the process, my friends. Trust. The future is so very bright.
The above is, again, just my humble opinion. I'm sure there will be much dialogue about this topic in the coming days.
I've no doubt it will be a question put to COBRA on his next Planetary Update with Alexandra Meadors at The Galactic Connection in the next week or so.
Thank you to Dutch and Tatoott for their courage in bringing this into the open and their wisdom on the subject. I believe The People have a right to know as they will need to beware of what they see on the Internet.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust God, who has created all things for the benefit of all mankind! I agree, they wrote the script, it is them who is fulfilling the prophecies they have tried to convince us to believe...It is God who has the last word, and we have to know the beginning to be able to discern the end. Alpha and Omega, some got lost in the middle, but God is able to do all things!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

http://paulshort.com/legalized-corruption/oppt-courtesy-notice-review-1

Anonymous said...

Check out FULFORD's response to this on behalf of the White Dragon Society.

Anonymous said...

HELLO ALL,

I ENJOYED THE READ, BUT HAVE TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS....
1. .WHAT IS STOPPING US THE 99+% FROM ARRESTING THESE AHO BASTARDS ?
2. AS COMMENTS AND ?'S ..... AS I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT....
THE ROTHSCHILDS HAVE BEEN INVOLVED I N THE RAPE OF THE PEOPLES MONEY
FOR WELL OVER 200 YEARS... THE GOOD GUYS HAVE NOT EVEN SCRATCHED THE
SURFACE OF HIS STOLEN WEALTH..... QUADRILLIONS AND QUADRILLIONS OF $$$$
THIS IS ONLY SPEAKING FOR THE ROTHSCHILDS AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ALL
THE OTHER SCUMBAGS........
3. WE NEED TO GET ON WITH THE MASS ARRESTS AS IT IS GIVING THEM TOO MUCH
TIME TO PLAN A MASS KILLING OF US. DUTCH KNOWS ALL ABOUT THE
CHEMTRAILS. AND HAARP..... WE HAVE NOW DISCOVERED THAT THE NANO TECH
PARTICLES WE NOW HAVE IN US, CAN BE USED BY THEM TO KILL US IN MASS....
4. AS FAR AS THE SPACE BUGS GO THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO NOT LET NUKES
GO OFF..... THEY LET THE ONE OF THE SC COAST EXPOLDE OCTOBER 8TH.....
AND THE ONE OFF JAPAN, AND 3 IN SYRIA......THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED......

IF WE DO NOT COME AWAY FROM THIS LAST WEEK END WITH A BUNCH OF ARRESTS.....WHAT DID WE GO FOR?? JUST ANOTHER FEEL GOOD MOMENT??