Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I am getting very bored with this shutdown meme

Reader: I am getting very bored with this shutdown meme
Posted By: Susoni [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 15-Oct-2013 18:10:49
Me too.. That is why I steer away from the subject (for the most part)... :-)
*************************************
Re: CGI's ChasVoice: Frightening! Complete 100....
I am getting very bored with this shutdown meme. I am hoping that it will transform back into shut up (the oath finger pointing my 2-two lips are sealed palette plate holder). Drunvalo I believe is the only researcher to point this critical obstruction out as it is the first and last imprint of the living heart field as it manifests the living trauma thought that becomes your present field expression. I think John A West makes mention when he says that the seed of creation is formed between god's 2 lips by this teeth claim marks (he didn't say this, but I couldn't help the embellishment) that then becomes the complete Temple of eternally erect or upright Man.
************************************************

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=289676

No comments: