Sunday, October 13, 2013

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ** / 'THOSE WHO ARE IN CONTROL SUPERCEDES THOSE THAT "WERE" IN CONTROL'

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ** / 'THOSE WHO ARE IN CONTROL SUPERCEDES THOSE THAT "WERE" IN CONTROL'
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 13-Oct-2013 18:09:32

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarguru.com :
=====
10-13-2013 Intel Guru EXOGEN THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS EXCHANGES COMPLETED AND THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED WITHIN THE LAST 48 HOURS. NEW BANK MEMOS HAVE GONE OUT FOR BANKS TO HAVE ADDITIONAL CASH IN AND ADDITIONAL CASH AVAILABLE AT EXCHANGE. THINGS ARE LOOKING VERY POSITIVE.PREPARE TO EXCHANGE.
---
10-13-2013 Intel Guru MarkZ [are your sources lining up with Tony's that we should see our blessing on Monday or Tuesday?] I think tier one very well could see that time frame, I think we the little people (that will soon not be little anymore) will be a day or two behind that though. [Do you think this is our week?yes, I truly think this may be our week. I want to see what happens tomorrow and early tuesday with logistics before I commit but if the same level of progress is made this week as the last two weeks we may push past the finish line. It is close.
---
10-13-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM STILL BEING INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET BEING INSTILLED BEING IMMENENT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO ARE IN CONTROL SUPERCEDES THOSE THAT "WERE" IN CONTROL. I AM ON ALERT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm hearing that it will definitely happen before or after Christmas.