Thursday, October 10, 2013

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ***

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ***
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 10-Oct-2013 02:28:58

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarguru.com :
=====
10-9-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony I received a copy of the 5-page NDA. It's not that hard to read and understand and I was told there are different ones for different states to cover everything legally.Monday night the banks were briefed on the NDA’s and again this morning. They just received the documents today so they could not have exchanged anyone sooner because they did not have this document. I have been told that you need to do it for all currencies, the document just lists one. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
10-9-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony Last night the rate went live between 12:00 and 3:00 am for three hours and they expected it to be live when they came into the bank this morning and this morning it was down again. I absolutely believe it could happen any moment today, tomorrow whenever they are ready to let it loose and today looking a whole lot better. I think we're in a good position. 99.99% are saying it can happen tonight or tomorrow AM. If it gets past 7-8PM EDT I don't think we'll see it until the morning, IMO. [post 2 of 2]
---
10-9-2013 Intel Guru EXOGEN right now in dc you have bretton woods meeting (they created the global monetary system), you have the imf & world bank meeting, and you have every central bank governor of the planet all in same city and the same TIME...HINT hint!!!
---
10-9-2013 Intel Guru 30 Million [new guru] [update @ 7:30 pm EST] I have gotten multiple confirmations in the last hour, hour and a half, 7 different confirmations have come in today. Unless something changes, we MAY see this in the next hour. A high ranking government official sent a communication saying...It is happening NOW? Another high ranking official (you would know these people if I told you who they were) said...Look for it tonight. In order for this to go down, a key thing has to be done. One more thing has to be done. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
10-9-2013 Intel Guru 30 Million ...at this we don’t know how long it will take to put this last final thing into place, could be an hour, 4, 6 hours, later tonight sometime, within the next 1 - 12 hours we should see it. But what we are hearing, unless something changes, this is our night?. Trust me when I tell you, I never say anything unless I have multiple confirmation. I have 7 confirmations all saying we should be on High Alert, All Night. I’ve Never been as confident as I am right now, unless something changes -You know how it goes, things can happen. [post 2 of 2]

No comments: