Friday, October 18, 2013

RECAP OF QUESTIONS TO ASK AT YOUR EXCHANGE APPOINTMENT

THE QUESTIONS:
1. WHAT TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNTS DO YOU HAVE AVAILABLE?
2. WHAT IS THE FDIC COVERAGE ON THIS ACCOUNT?
3. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE FOLLOWING BANK ACCOUNTS OPERATE?
A. NON INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNTS
B. MULTI CURRENCY ACCOUNTS
C. MULTIPLE CURRENCY ACCOUNTS
D.  (THE DIFFERENT TYPES AVAILABLE)
E. INTEREST BEARING ACCOUNTS
4. WHAT AMOUNT AM I REQUIRED TO LEAVE IN EACH ACCOUNT?
5. WHAT OTHER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED TO ME TODAY WITH THESE ACCOUNTS?
6. WHAT ARE THE FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THESE BANK ACCOUNTS?
7. CAN YOU ASSIST ME WITH RESERVES?
8. I NEED SOME CERTIFIED CHECKS MADE PAYABLE TO (abcd) CAN YOU ASSIST ME?
9. HOW MUCH CASH CAN I TAKE WITH ME WHEN THIS APPOINTMENT IS COMPLETED?
NOTE: LIMITED CASH AND A CERTIFIED CHECK IS WHAT WE RECOMMEND
10. IF I COME BACK TO EXCHANGE MORE WILL I HAVE THIS SAME RATE?
11. WHAT PRODUCTS & SERVICES WILL THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT TEAM PROVIDE?
12. EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE SWEEP PROCESS WILL WORK?
13. WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGES OF THESE ACCOUNTS?
14. WILL  AND  LINES OF  BE PROVIDED?
15. IS THIS ACCOUNT ACTIVE TO RECEIVE BANK WIRES NOW? (EXPLAIN THE PROCESS)
16. WHAT PRODUCTS & SERVICES WILL COME WITH THE WEALTH MANAGEMENT TEAM?
17. PLEASE GO OVER ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS WITH ME I WILL BE SIGNING?
18. TELL ME A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THIS BANK?
19. HOW ARE MY DEPOSITS PROTECTED AGAINST BANK COLLAPSE, GOVERNMENT THEFT, AND BANK THEFT?
20. WHAT KIND OF INTEREST RATES WILL I BE LOOKING AT?
21. WHAT TYPE OF CREDIT CARDS AND DEBIT CARDS DO I QUALIFY FOR NOW?
22. WHAT ARE MY CHECKING & SAVINGS ACCOUNT OPTIONS?
23. IF I HAVE QUESTIONS TOMORROW WHO DO I  NEED TO CONTACT?
23. DO YOU HAVE A BUSINESS CARD?
24. IS THIS CURRENCY EXCHANGE TAXABLE AND WHAT IS THE RATE OF THE TAX?
25. WILL THIS TRANSACTION BE REPORTED TO FINCEN?
26. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR ONLINE BANKING (NOTE: WE DO NOT ADVISE ONLINE BANKING)
27. WHAT IS THE COST TO EXECUTE TRADES, , BONDS, ETC?
28. WHAT TYPE OF ADDITIONAL INSURANCE CAN I PLACE ON MY MONEY VIA PRIVATE
BANKING & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
29. IS THERE AN EXCHANGE WINDOW IF I HAVE MORE CURRENCY TO EXCHANGE?
30. IS MY MONEY PROTECTED AGAINST DEVALUATION OF THE USD?
31. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR BANK PERKS?

1. PLEASE FLAG THIS ACCOUNT FOR IT TO NOT BE IN TEST & PRODUCTION.
2. WITH MY BROKERAGE ACCOUNT I NEED TO BE SURE ALL TRADES MUST BE AUTHORIZED BY ME.

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The moment you deposit your fiat dollars with any bank they automatically own it. This is true even for fiat money deposit in foreign banks the moment the Feds start asking about FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES IN DEPOSIT they claim it as they are the ones that print it and nobody else is allowed to do that, the reason for all the turmoil with people having had their cash confiscated in the past couple of years.

Anonymous said...

This is a true story, Last year I need it to buy a car and I wanted to pay cash for it, so I went to the bank and I asked the Bank Manager what were my best options, because I didn't wanted my transactions reported all in all I need it to withdraw 27,00.00 so I asked him how much could I withdraw at a time to avoid the reporting, he smile, and he wrote on a piece of paper 1000.00 I couldn't believe it!! he then motion me to go outside, we walk outside and then I express my disbelief, I thought the limit was just under 10,000.00 I said, he said, nope, most people think that but every time a person withdraws 1000.00 it is reported to DHS, this started since 9-11 but people don't know, so he said the best thing to do was to wire the money to the Dealer in several installments under 10K so the IRS was not notified. If the Banking cartel is still in charge when the Dinar gets RV IF this ever happens, your money is not safe in a bank is doubtful you will be allowed to exchange large quantities and take the cash, what could happen also is the will reset the RV then they will collapse the dollar so your fiat money you got for your dinar is worthless and the new system will be implemented with more fiat money pretending to be backed by gold. Lot's going on right now.

Anonymous said...

Geez .... It figures! Great advice Anon 10:04. That's why for me, if and when this happens I am returning to my country of origin. It's just too uncertain by the day here.