Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Samaritan Ministries-- My substitute for Health Insurance.

Subject: PLEASE READ !!.--Samaritan Ministries-- My substitute for Health Insurance.


 Hi, I sent this out before, now I have heard where peoples Insurance is going up from 2 to 4 times higher !!!!  Take a serious look at this, then check it out.
   This is a Christian Group, with over 26,000 household Members !!! One thing, to join, you must be a Christian, with good standing in your Church. So, if you are not a Christian, you need to be. It is the most important thing you can do in this life, as you will spend eternity, either in Heaven or hell !!! So get a hold of a Minister, & get saved, then go to his Church, be sure it is not a false religion, & later you will need his signature on your application.
  After you see their Website, & have questions, give me a call , or Email me, or call them.
     Irvin Neargarder  phone 1-937-968-3903, or Email me.
  Samaritan Ministries, My substitute 
for Health Insurance.
   I have been a Member for several years now, I save money, Even though I give extra money, each month in helping for others needs, that are not yet covered.
   Some people are joining, on account of the New Health Care, that will take effect in 2013 & 14. Also, I believe, since this is not Insurance, it will not be effected by the new rules connected with the New Health Care Program! !
   Below is their Website, with a Video, that explains their Plan. Towards the bottom, the middle Video, "For Biblical Ministries", tells about the "First Baptist Church", in Indiana. They have a large Church, with many Ministries. See how they save money with all of their employees.  
    On the right, you can ask for their Free Package, "Request Info Packet", that fully explains their Program. If you decide to Join them, tell them that Irvin Neargarder sent you the Info, & they will give me a credit of $180 toward my monthly Share. They will do the same for you, after you Join, & like it enough to share it with your family & friends!! If you join, please let me know.
   Click to see the Video, & Etc..  Their toll free Ph. 1-888-268-4377          http://samaritanministries.org/intro       
 Irvin Neargarder ---  My Phone#  937-968-3903


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While this is an outstanding thing to do to help people, why impose a " christian " designation for group members ? Must be ". . with good standing in your church ? " Did the Christ ask the blind man on the side of the road if he was " christian " before he fixed his blindness ? Just because it's easy to become ' christian ' and join a church, does not mitigate that this is HYPOCRITICAL. Do only ' Christian's ' deserve to be helped or have a hand extended to them ? Christians continue to shoot themselves in the foot with ' requirements ' I've not yet seen in the bible. I left the catholic church for their unapologetic hypocrisy and ' do what we say, not what we do ' approach. And of course, SEND US MONEY, PLEASE. Disappointing, to say the least. I won't say the most, I will be " Christian minded " and hold my tongue. It's silly shit like this that is rapidly swelling the ranks of Atheism. The Atheists don't even need to play salesman with their point of view, just enjoin those who have experienced this ' Christian ' hypocrisy TYJM frj.

Anonymous said...

I am a member of Samaritan Ministries and love it. It's based on Christian principles of sharing one anothers burdens and makes no apologies for that. The program requires church attendance as part of the checks and balance against fraud and making sure that members are living a Christian lifestyle which helps keep costs down for everyone. It isn't for everyone, but many Christians are joining because they want to be part of this community of fellow believers who take care of each other and do it spending far less money than regular insurance programs require. I have found many blogs and sites from other members talking about how beneficial the program has been for them. There may be other healthcare sharing ministries for non-christians, but in order to be compliant with the ACA and avoid the fine/tax, they must have been continuously in existance since Dec 31, 1999. That leaves only a few which are legally excempt from the ACA. For anyone who's interested, these websites have some good information about the program. samaritanministries.org (the main site) and samaritanministries.info (a member review site).