Saturday, October 5, 2013

Smiling Here Mike...

John, This is right down our alley.. We have more nerve than those that call themselves our rulers.. Besides that we also know how to fight them and win if they decide on that aspect !!!! Just tell these guys to be a bit careful of what they ask for !!!


Smiling Here Mike...
Posted By: Lion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 4-Oct-2013 16:54:47

May be it's a smirk too. :-)
Either way it's getting interesting....
I have called for a face to face meeting too - many times.
I want a meeting that is live in this dimension.
The conditions are: I get to keep a memory of all the finer details of the meeting, and don't drag me through the roof or a wall.
Just walk through the door and sit down.
That's enough to start with. :-)
Since they only communicate telepathically, I doubt they missed the invitation.
Has not happened yet...
Still waiting.
Let's get those little grey sonsabitches out where we can all see them.
Stop hiding out in Dulce, guys and get with the program...
Lion
----------------------
: I wrote this blogpost (below) at the end of August 2012. And
: nothing happened. I am still here, unabducted, safe in my
: fearfully-normal life.

: I'm here, if you think you're hard enough, "Come on,
: aliens, abduct me AND be brave enough to let me a) take
: pictures of our meeting and b) report my findings on this
: blog."

: "Are ya man enough, aliens?"
: ARE YA?
: READ ON....
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=288737

No comments: