Friday, October 11, 2013

TNT Tony Friday CC Recorded Link and Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U

TNT Tony Friday CC Recorded Link and Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U

10/11/2013
REPLAY 805-399-1500    409029#

BlogTalkRadio  RECORDED LINK

Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U:

TNT CALL STARTING NOW...T = Tony | C = Caller

TONY - Good morning, TNT. It's Friday morning, October 11, 2013. Where do we start today? It's going to be a super-fantastic day! I got a lot of good, private messages. While I can't answer them all I do try to read them all. I do appreciate all of them.

T - I'm going to give you a little bit of over-the-line truth - probably more than you wanted to know. And don't get mad at me - I'm just the guy giving you the truth. It's all good. I tried to tell you yesterday, believe it or not, that we do get info ahead of the curve. So I'm only talking to 20,000 people. There are 350M people in the USA, so I don't think it's bad that I tell you.
....
Read More Link on Right
T - Yesterday we got time, rate, NDAs, etc. everything that happened between the groups, broken down to what they all agreed to. You have to realize by now - especially you guys - there is political theatre going on. Don't believe everything you read or see. Things are being done to protect some people, some people's future, so some people aren't embarrassed. I know we can all understand that. Everything you're seeing had to lead up to something, for a structured way for society. We have to see outside the box.

T - Things are different that what I've seen in the last 30-40 years. Yesterday you questioned the agreement being made, it's being made but you're just not being told about it. It's behind closed doors so this thing can work. So one cal be blamed, just a misunderstanding for the public, has to be a give & take so nobody loses.

T - Hopefully you'll see some things this afternoon. I wanted you to see it this morning, but now we're saying this afternoon. Yesterday the banks did receive the NDAs. There are 3 different versions with every state having their own. The version that I have all reads "IQD/IQN" and word out this morning is that they (NDAs) will encompass every currency involved in the GCR.

STAND BY - TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES (Tony is hearing aliens in his headset).

T - Here is the chain of events for yesterday: people were contact yesterday, banks were notifiied, 800#s should have been released yesterday, and I got notification that I was supposed to receive them. Cash-out and call-centers were manned and they were all excited. They were given a specific time and were givine a 15-minute window. NDAs were reviewed and they said it should happen. Then they sent them all home. Before they could get home they called them back and told them to get back as soon as possible.

T - It was scheduled and the system is set. I can't tell you they had errors in the system. Everybody all across the board is acknowledging that the system is working fine and has been available for the last 10 days. There are supposed to be some meetings this evening, but hopefully will be completed before then. It's still a "go" for today. If it's not 2 minutes from now somebody gets upset. The world is saying these NDAs are being used as an excuse. I've had mine since July. They've put these NDAs in their employees' hand and they can only be quiet for so long. Then there will be chaos if these bank employees start buying IQD and start walking off their jobs. So there is a sense of urgency that works in our favor.

T - Word is leaking out that the priviledged few are in fact getting paid. There are 2 reasons for this: Do me a favor or, here, do me a favor. I hope you understand - I don't want to call anyone in the gov't crooks. Right today the bank is still set, the rates are still high. They have been notified of a specific time today and told it's the final time. The NDA will apply to everyone. The only new twist we're hearing about today is that right now, because of the timeframe and the NDA, the cashout centers will not negotiate at all. You'll either take the rate or not because it's high enough.

T - That's across the board - every bank has that rate, as of this morning. They're trying to get everybody to get in and cashout and they think going from bank to bank could slow that down. We are waiting for an annoucement about an agreement that's already been made. We, the knowledgeable people, must realize we're seeing political theatre. It's another life lesson that you guys have to leearn by being involved in the dinar on a global scale. It's all politics. Based on what we've heard and know we should have been in the banks this morning. I'm still getting, right at this moment, it's going to be today. Right when I got on this call they were receiving notifications and times, additional people are called in, parking lot security prepared (not at every bank).

T - I say the same thing but it is what it is. We take all the info and learn from it. Put it to use after you get your money. It will be the same thing you go through in your life afterwards. They know you are the new person - they do this all the time, moving millions of dollars. This is a priceless experience.

TNT HOUSEKEEPING - WILL NOT BE TRANSCRIBED

T - All will sign the NDA and all will get the same rate, no matter how much you have. Q - will the rate stay the same for the entire 30 days? T - I have not heard of a flat rate. It still will float for 30 days because the market will be in flux and in play. I got that the 30 days started yesterday and would end 11/14. But it didn't start yesterday so it could need adjustment.

Q from PAM - someone signed off a long time ago with a group and now can't get their name off that list. T - All I can tell you to do is got to Yahoo, Gmail, and get a new address and when you go to the bank or call the bank, use that one instead of the one you gave to the group.

T - I will change my email address after I exchange. I don't want to be susceptible to viruses, spam, etc. Get a new email address.

Q&A FROM CHAT ROOM:

Q - Should I separate the IQN I'm giving to my family before I to my appointment so they can pay their taxes? A - Yes.

Q - Can the NDA be challenged if you sign under duress? A - I've been told they have been instructed not to give you any money until you sign. They will freeze your account and it won't be setteled within 15-20 days or 6 months - it might take years.

Q - Will we have to sign an NDA if we exchange with a dealer? A - Not sure

Q - can we exchange 1 note at Sterling to payoff reserves? A - they have an 800 number to ask them this directly.

T - just got a text I'm trying to verify. I don't mind doing this "live" on the phone with you guys. Moving on...

Q - Will Tony be able to provide us with ceiling rates prior to him signing his NDA? A - I don't think that's a relevant question now that they're not going to negotiate. I'm not sure how effective that will be since you're going to get a good rate anyway. Unless I can figure it out, I'm not going to put my family at risk for it. $27.87 is a whole lot of money to start with! With the NDA, I'm pretty sure some of the attorney's listening can verify that as long as all of us who have signed NDAs are okay to discuss it - the "circle of trust." I'm not sure we can post anything on the Forum.

T - I'm being blatantly honest with you because yesterday DC told me I was confirmed to share this. I don't want mess up getting advanced info.

Q - limit of $500K for wires? A - Anyone wiring more than $500K in the 1st 30 days will have their account frozen, per what a bank person told us. Someone working with the FED will be checking all of these wires. If you need to move more than $500K use a cashier's check or your black card.

Q - Regarding the one $25K note to exchange with WF, need an appointment? A - They have the pamphlets (10-15 pages). You can walk in and exchange that one note. If that branch isn't involved in cashing out, they'll give you the pamphlet with instructions.

Q - What is the date Iraq is dropping the zeros? A - I heard the 14th.

DHS = Department of Homeland Security

Q - What is the tax situation? A - Not sure, which is why I suggest putting aside 50%.

Q - Are you intel people told to tell you certain things "tonight/tomorrow" to hold off the RV and keep us in the game? A - Yes, they are told to tell me but I can verify it with other sources and they have the same story, so I know the story wasn't just for me.

T - It gives me an understanding and sense of confidence during this process and that we will benefit from it even if we don't like it. I have all the confidence in the world that this will happen. I like the rates we're seeing. Can it go down? Yes, but even if it does it's more than we have today.

Q - what can you tell us they don't want you to tell us? A - There is a deal done but it's timed coming to the front. It's all political theatre. I'm giving you the next script. It is there - we're not going over the debt ceiling. CL did put out a memo that the US needs to get its fiscal house in order. That's ridiculous because it's already been said.

Q&A STARTING NOW.... C = Caller | T = Tony

C - I haven't read LeGarde's message today but yesterday I asked her the question about this deal and she skated all around it. With the NDA, you have details no one else has. Have you seen all 3? T - Yes, I have reviewed all three. C - My source says the NDA only pertains to rates. T - I read it to you on the last call and it doesn't just pertain to rates. C - A former state-Senator wrote recently that the NDA is totally un-enforceable and unconstitutional. He might be walking into a fire with that thinking. There are a lot of people outside the "circle of trust" - what happens if these people go out and write books/movies, etc. What are the implications of these other people outside the USA? T - If somebody wants to fight the NDA, that's up to them. I know who our gov't is and I have other things to do with my life. It's not so important to me to tell anybody else how I got my money.

T - why would I want to challenge our gov't when they made it possible for me to get this money in the first place? C - I just think it's going to be very, very difficult for them in a PR perspective to contain this. T - I agree with you, but they have a contingency plan in place for this. No NDA = no money.

C - Is your thought that the Forex rate will show the $27 rate or will it come in lower? T - I would think it would be the same as the bank.

C - So now we could just go in and take the rate or risk the wait? T - Yes, that's a good summary. You want to gamble? It's coming out at $27 +/- and you wait. So you go in and the hedge fund guys come in on Friday at 4PM and buy/push the rate up to $34, but on Monday they sell it and it drops to $26. Then on Wed it's back up to $29 then back to $20 in 1 day. They're saying they are taking that scenario off the table. They think 99% of us will take the rate and move on.

C - With the US gov't shutdown going on, will the RV and announcement be the solution that comes out? T - I think they're close together. Don't know which comes first - chicken or the egg, but the timing is close.

T - Why would they be releasing the NDA if they weren't ready for it. The one I have is dated July. Now it's gone to people in the cashout centers. When it gets that close to the street we know they are ready.

C - Clarify about freezing your account. T - Just don't wire in the 1st 30 days. Your PB or wealth manager should be able to explain that to you when you set up your accounts.

C - Will people who have over $10M get a better rate? T - No, I've heard that everybody gets the same rate regardless.

C - We keep hearing different figures. Yesterday somebody said a figure half what you're saying. What do we make of this? T - I understand some are saying 3.44 or 3.68 and I understand that. But the banks and DC are all telling me these are the numbers because they are the one setting these. All of last year the fight was to get to $30 and we're now close at $27.84. That's close enough to me. I won't say they're wrong even tho I don't think they are right. I will not discount why they think they way they do.

T - I'm saying to get in and exchange right away for 2 reasons: that's what they want me to tell you and you just need to get in and get your money. The majority of people should just go in and get your money.

T - regarding the boards staying up, there's a good possibilty we would shut it down post-RV. But we may just change it to a site where you can share experiences, investments, etc. non-dinar-related. I'm still not going to be a partner with anyone. But discussing business opportunities, IPOs, etc. those are things I want to do with our friends.

C - the stocks went up yesterday. Was that because of the Gov't or the RV? T - more that the gov't is playing nice, the debt ceiling is being raised and the US will not default.

C - Are the baskets scheduled for January still going to happen? T - yes they are.

C - I'm Canadian - have you heard anything for Canada? T - no, not at all. All of our contacts are USA 3-letter agency types plus US people in Iraq. Our rates aren't going to be the same because we (USA) are getting a special rate. The Iraq rate will be $3.44 and we 're getting $27+ here in the USA. The dealers have to go by the CBI rates.

C - You're saying the banks are showing the $27.87 rates. Is that also showing in Canada? T - the last time we got info is that 5 other countries could see our rate. But it's not going to be on your teller C - I don't understand why people are making such a big deal about the NDA. We don't want anybody to know how we got this money. My question is did you find any proof they actually announced it in Iraq? T - whenever I tell you something like that it's because I have 6 people here who call their relatives in Iraq and confirm. We also have people with the biggest corp in Iraq, boots on the ground in Iraq, DC people, people in the green zone in Kurdistan - all are people in strategic positions. On the Australian broadcast we hear about he said "SHOULD" happen soon. That's a key word.screens but at the wealth manager level.

T - I can tell you this: we had someone go to Travelex 2 days ago that was told the new rates would be effective yesterday at 10:30 AM, to come back then. But it didn't happen. The 30 days was supposed to start yesterday. But it didn't happen. The plan is out there is just hasn't been executed.

C - do they have to cash out all the whales first? T - They are cashing some people, but not whales. They are cashing out "favors". We have verified that at several locations. There are people with power, positions, and priviledge and we have to sit back and wait our turn. It is coming.

[FLPatriot59] C - I think you should use your public forum to put the fear of God in everybody about this NDA and security issues. T - DC will absolutely make examples of some people. There is also a list of people they will take this away from. They will let it be known in the dinar world. The intention is already there. They want people to know early on this will happen. My children are grown but I still will have to assign security to them, have them live behind gates, etc. People know me because I'm a public figure so I'm not taking any chances.

C - Be aware of those you meet on this board asking you for your email and address. There are peeps right here, right now that are trying to figure out a way to get you involved in something so they can get your money. I'm not so much concerned about Vegas - we are going to be comfortable and it will be all about investment opportunities or getting to know each other and build your own trust.

C - Have you heard the rate on the VND? T - $3.87 is the last rate I heard.

C - Is there a 30-day limit on the VND? T - No, shouldn't be. That's a good question.

C - Are you going to post the rates on your site? T - If I has a way to just restrict the site to us, I might. But I'm not sure about posting rates. But again, anyone can ask the bank, so it may be public knowledge. We may put it into the Forum so only members can log in and see them.

C - When you exchange will you already have your account insured or will you do that after the fact? T - I don't think you can get that done in the 15-20 minutes. They have a specific thing to get done in that timeframe. They're just trying to do the number - get people in and out. You can do that when you meet with your wealth manager.

T - I'm not making a quick decision. The banks will be flowing with money so I won't be worried about this in the first 38 hours. I'll let my financial advisors look at my documents and then proceed.

Question from Chat Room regarding the email that supposedly went out to TNT members from another site. T - I'm not doing anything with these email addresses. I'm not selling the info from TNTDInar. The last thing I need to do is make money off you. I have all the money I need to make it thru the dinar, investments, etc. I can't control wherever else you gave your email address to. Yes, the list is valuable (where else can you reach out to 20K millionaires?). But I have no need for it. I will send out text messages to let you know when it happens. I can promise you right this minute I won't be giving/showing/selling it (TNT database) to anybody.

C - Don't you think the banks will use inside info about us? T - when you open your account they will send your info out to all your affiliates, unless when you set it up you specific they don't do that. You want those to go thru your personal banker or wealth manager. The tellers should not have access to that if you set it up through your PB or WM. You should set up a separate account for expenses. The banks have already set up task forces to handle bank employees who might have ill motives and do bad things.

C - When we meet with the PB, will they offer a trust account and benefits? Will they do that then? T - Yes, when you meet with them they will offer all kinds of benefits. They want to become your right hand-man. But I don't plan on leaving all my $ with 1 company. I don't want 1 company controlling all my money. I will do that with outside sources.

C - I did a reserve that expires on Sunday. Should I renew it or not because the RV is going to take place? T - that's a decision you have to make. I'm hearing right this minute they're trying to get this done today. There is a window today they've given and everybody is to be there. It is later today, but we just have to wait and see.

C - My layaway was done in another state. Do I have to go back there to CE? T - I don't know but with most places you can put in a sell order and they can send it to you.

C - Is the ZIM going to be in the basket? T - I'm hearing the rate has changed and it wasn't supposed to be in this basket but in January. But because we talked about it they changed it.

TONY ADDED HIS MOM TO A CALL.....

C - With the ZIM they removed 6 zeros? T - I don't know it will be until it happens. I heard it was the AA series, then yesterday the BB series. I don't know. I just know there is a ZIM rate of .89 they are seeing.

TONY - Thank-you to the transcribers. I know we were within an hour or closer of this thing going off last night. They sent them home then brought them all back and stayed untol 12:30 AM. This morning they came in and the rates are the same and they're being told it will happen today. They've been given a speciifc time (which I wont' give you). We are THAT close. With an agreement being announced we are that close to seeing this. People are frustrated but in position to make something happen today. Try and enjoy your day. I will be on calls all this afternoon. Hopefully one of those calls will be 800#s so we can have the greatest weekend ever.

 END OF CALL.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/10/tnt-tony-friday-cc-recorded-link-and-notes-by-flpatriot59-at-i4u2.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TerryK said there is no NDA.

Anonymous said...

How unbelievable is it that there are people out there that still believe what this gurus have to say?

Anonymous said...

I am really grateful to the holder of this site who has shared this enormous piece of writing at at this place.


Feel free to surf to my blog: novoline tricks kostenlos