Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Tonys call

Tony - Today is Wednesday, Oct. 2 at 1:00 PM EDT. Good morning, TNT! A day we never thought we'd be here talking to you!

But here we are. Let me tell you something - I called some people at 3-letter agencies and they told me it's going to be a GREAT DAY.

He told me every person he knows in DC that today will be our day. From DC, to NC, to FL, to TX, to MI, AZ, NV - every single one of them have said that today is it.

You know why? Because everybody is on lock-down, phones turned off, extra security in placce. While all of that is good news, it's the calm before the storm

T - I did a blast yesterday and shared the rates. Those are the rates at the teller screens. Last night when all banks were closed the rates were at the teller screens and they sent people bank-by-bank to verifiy those rates. I'm even hearing right this minute that it's scheduled for the same time as yesterday - later today. The 24-hour hold is over, the markets look great. Let's hope this actually goes thru - there's no reason it shouldn't.

Q&A FROM CHAT ROOM.....

Q - when did the 24 hr start and end? A - Between 11PM and 2AM. Not sure when the 24 hour started. We should see it between 11AM-5PM. We should see it between 11 and 5 today.

Q - Do you know if there are any holdups? This is taking too long. A - Those are mystic questions and my crystal ball is not giving me the answers. If the entire world is waiting and people flew to DC yesterday, signed new documents, allocated new money to extend contracts, paid some people to agree to agree, why should we see it?

T - The UN asked for a 24 hour delay to see how the market responded. They asked for another one last night but I was told it was delayed. The IQN rate is showing at $25.87 at 3 of the top 4 and they're all saying it's live at their teller screens awaiting authorization. Nobody is going to jeopardize their jobs for you if you walk in and ask for rates - DON'T GO TO THE BANKS!

T - I actually heard yesterday that the RV was being held hostage in a certain situation and had to be paid for to get out of that situation. As with most hostage situations, you never know when the deal is over. A lot of you assume that I agree with everything the POTUS does, but I think a lot of things could've been done differently on both sides. The meetings today with the bank meetings have nothing to do with the RV, based on what I'm told by DC. But I ask "how could it not?" I respect the office of the POTUS regardless of who's in there.

Q - How should we expect to get the 800#s? A - I've heard about the 800#s for 2 days. I don't know how they're going to be given out. I'm being told there will be a direct connect from the US Gov't to a particular site to get it out to the masses. Not just one bank, but all of them. When I put the 800#s out there, I plan on putting them on our board and doing a very short call telling what the rates we're getting, then I'll give you my opinion and the opinions of gov peeps and bank peeps as to what you should do. Will get clarification on the 30 days, what the different banks are offering, etc.

Q - Many of the intel providers are coming together except on the rates. A - 3.44 was the rate we were hearing for years, then it went to 3.68 then 3.86, because it's supposed to be .25-.50+/- of the KWD. Once the GCR got involved those numbers got adjusted. You're going to be surprised at other currencies that will be outrageous. The $25 rate is just for that 30 days and will come back down to normal. The IQD rate of 3.44 is in-country and the IQN is out of country, then they'll all settle down after 30 days. It's not a long-term thing. I think some people are getting some really bad info.

T - I am getting different rates from bankers and they will be going by what you ask for. There are millions of people who don't know about these rates. People with IQD will go into the banks and ask for IQD and will get the low rates. Only a handful of us going to the bank will ask for IQN and get the high rate.

Q - I live in Bermuda. Will our banks do the exchange here? A - I have no idea. I cannot tell you how to take money out of your country. There has to be a legitimate way to get it done without having to sneak it out.

Q - Heard anymore about the zero income tax after the first of the year? A - No. I have not.

Q -Please ask Okie onto the call today to announce the RV if it happens during the call. A - I'll have to ask the mods for permission to do that. Okie is probably listening right now and will call me afterwards.

No comments: