Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Bitcoin

The Bitcoin:

Fools believe the 'Mark of the Beast' to be an actual mark or tattoo on the forehead or the hand.  Here is another 'Mark' that will represent the mind (forehead) and the actions (hand) of those who will be able to 'buy and sell.'  I am seeing these Bitcoin machines all over the place in Sandpoint -- Safeway, Wal-Mart, and more.  Stay clear!  Danger!  The 'Mark' consists of many 'Marks' and we need to stay completely out of these reaches.  The Enmity between Satan's seed and Yahweh's Children's seed rages.  The Evil Kenites are alive and well.
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren't printed, like dollars or euros; they're produced by lots of people running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems. It's the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.

http://henrymakow.com/index.html

WSD


5 comments:

Dan said...

So God Almighty will NOT inform his children of what the Real Mark of the Beast is?
He is NOT a Deceiver, so either we will NOT be around when it starts or we will know for sure!

Anonymous said...

I can't decide if bitcoin is good or bad. I was waiting for the banks to show their hand and either endorse bitcoin ( it's bad ) or start a propaganda campaign to trash bitcoin ( it's good ). As soon as the ' god ' people start barking about something, waving the bible, I lose interest. I don't think anyone knows for sure what the actual mark is, but there is a shitload of guesses. Bitcoin will run it's course, and only time or released " secret " information will enlighten us in fact. Bitcoin appears to be hackable, which puts them way out of my happy zone. Those so inclined, have at it. TYE

Anonymous said...

I mine for bitcoin for a living. I can tell you it's not the mark of the beast, I mine, I cash out at ATM's. No bank is in charge, no government is in charge, no regulation. It's my mining my own money. I don't know about your god, but I can tell you my god guided me to think outside the box and figure out a way to feed my family. There is a currency war going on today sir. Maybe you should think about that and realize that the only way to fight money is with money. Head back to the bible and you decide who is the beast sir. A few million smart nerds saving our world, or governments with manipulated currencies, officials, and metals Markets.

Anonymous said...

Seems to me you're still relying on that "Good Ole" U.S. fiat currency if you're cashing out at an ATM.

Anonymous said...

So? What a dumb ass!!!!!! wow people are fucked on all sides its got to be over soon. Lord come quickly!!