Thursday, January 2, 2014

TNT DINAR 01/02/14

On Thursday, January 2, 2014 2:05 PM, > wrote:

: Good afternoon TNT.....Sorry it took so long to do a blast, but I
got a sinus infection new years eve. If you have ever had one, you
know what I have been going through. I have received nothing but good
news for the last 2 days and I fully expect you to have a
super-fantastic weekend. Things are still in motion and everyone is
excited. I did get some additional cashout/exchange procedures for
both the IQN and the VNN. Right now they are liking the fact that no
information is getting out to the boards, so let's just stay in the
flow until tomorrow. You never know, your whole world could change by
then. I am looking forward to tomorrow, not the call, just tomorrow
and a great weekend. TNTDINAR 01/02/14

No comments: