Tuesday, February 18, 2014

God Is Opening Doors

The following word was given by Apostle Tim Sheets:

God Is Opening Doors

The year 2014 is 5774 on the Hebraic calendar – Ayin Dalet. The Hebrew calendar speaks to us prophetically. The number 4 is the letter Dalet. Dalet is the word for "door," or an open tent flap, or the opening into a new territory. 5774 is also a Leap Year in the Hebraic cycle. Ayin Dalet references a year of open doors – so you can leap forward, that is, a year of open doors so you can spring forward.

Holy Spirit is going to open doors supernaturally for His people this year to surge ahead. Many in the Body of Christ have had doors closed by adverse circumstances, by demon attacks, by financial attacks, even people attacks, but we come together to declare the word of the Lord.

God is right now opening doors for us to leap forward. He is opening doors for us to surge ahead, and we are now going to run through open doors and spring into our future. We're going to leap over adverse circumstances. We're going to leap over demon attacks. We're going to leap over financial attacks. We're going to spring into hope that is sure. It is steadfast. It is immoveable. We're going to overcome and we're going to reign – demonstrating a superior power in our Kingdom. 

"Arise, And I Will Empower You"

The Spirit of the Lord declares to the Church, "Doors of new history will now be opened. A new movement will now spring forth. A new stream from My throne will begin to flow. It is a pure stream of pure Gospel; for the stream of My Gospel has been diverted and dammed up by those who wanted the benefits of reservoired blessings, but I will now blow up the dams.

"I will have a Gospel that flows and flows freely. My movement will move. It is built to move and it will move. Empowered by fresh downpours, fresh rain – the downpours of Heaven will fill it to overflowing. It will leap to flood stage. It will not be confined by Laodiceans. It shall be a pure Gospel stream that is lit with the fire of My cause, one that I can back with signs, with wonders, and with miracles; one that is not diluted by pride, immorality or greed, one that I can marshal Heaven's army behind, one that I can back with awesome Kingdom power.

"And the generations will synergize their efforts together for the revival of ingathering such has not been seen heretofore. I am calling My Gideons to come out of hiding and stop the raiding of My harvest. I have seen you behind the winepress. I have seen your secret toil. I have heard your cries. Now hear Mine. Arise and I will empower you. Arise for the days that are in front of you, and leap into the future that I have ordained for you. 

"I will synergize the warriors, the eagle warriors with my remnant warriors, those who have faithfully committed themselves to Me. I will synergize them together now for the greatest move that I have ever released upon this earth. You shall now see and you shall now know that there is a Kingdom that is indeed at hand, and it is an awesome Kingdom. I've seen your heart and I will empower you. You will defeat your enemy, and you will enjoy the spoils of victory. You will say, 'Our enemy has resourced us. Our enemy has poured abundance for us. We have more because of war.'

"A shift in leadership will now come," says the Lord. "A new breed of leaders will be revealed in My Kingdom. The obscure ones who have served faithfully will now receive promotion man has not seen – but I have seen. It will be said, 'Where did they come from? Who are they?' And I will advocate for them.

"I will say, 'These are they who came from My presence. These are they who would not compromise. These are they who would not be muzzled; they would not bow to darkness. These are they who have not been appeasing of humanistic ways with enticing words, but have stood for Me and My words. These are they that did not flinch. These are they that would not bend their knee to blended religion or doctrines of demons. They stood unashamed for Me; now I will stand unashamed for them. I will side with them. I have proclaimed their victory, and now I will oversee its completion."

Divine Alignment Will Spring Forth In Your Life

"Can there be an abundance in Goshen? Can there be plenty in My remnant camp? Watch and see. Great deliverance is coming. New history is coming. Abundance is coming. The set time has come for the war eagle generation of young reformers to partner with the remnant generation, and there will now come a divine alignment. This will spring forth.

"There will now come a functioning Church in the midst of dysfunction. Multiplied grace is now being poured forth. Bound souls shall be set free. Captives in heart will be delivered. Those blinded by sin and iniquity will be liberated from Hell's bondage as the revival of the ingathering now leaps ahead. The synergized generations in sync with My angel armies and soaked in the fresh rains of Heaven will now leap forward into great revival. It will be a movement that moves in power, in passion, and in purity. I will back it with signs, wonders and with miracles.


"Notable miracles are leaping forth. Notable miracles are leaping into your region. Notable miracles are leaping into your households. The revival in the womb of My intercessors is now leaping in them. It's leaping from the womb of those in travail. It is now time for the birthing of forerunners who will run. Leap into your future. The door is open!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell is this idiot talking about? Our children are being murdered with vaccines. Our families are being destroyed and murdered by the justus system. The ignorance and apathy is staggering while our younger generation are totally brain dead. We are being attacked 24-7 in stealth mode by the HAARP technology. The chem-trails are daily acts of war that is destroying the planet and all life. Our water is being poisoned along with the shit poisons we have been brain washed to believe is food. The politicians are nothing more then blood sucking leeches and vampires. We have been well trained to call this corporate fascist regime a government and our local empires, counties. We all now exist in a police state run by sick and twisted corrupted public officials that are supported and protected by nazi drones with guns, badges and 007 license.
Exposing corruption and working for reform is now considered a crime punishable by years in prison or even death. We are now ranked # 46 as a county on free speech. The corporations are destroying life as we know it and it's all business as usual.
Miracles? Where? Deliverance? who? Our jails and prisons are over flowing with more innocent victims then any other country in the world. We even out rank North Korea and Chins of incarcerated people. The list is endless and we are supposed to believe that everything is ok or going to be ok? UNBELIEVABLE! We are living in the Twilight Zone on Steroids and that is putting it mildly. I am so tired of reading this propaganda, lies and bs, I have come to appreciate the reality that ignorance is bliss.

Anonymous said...

FROM: http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

Suffer in silence when you are tormented, suffer vile forms of cruelty, are slandered, abused or mocked in My Name
Friday, February 14th, 2014 @ 22:00

My dearly beloved daughter, when a man says he is knowledgeable of science, he will have to prove this, in order for you to believe in him. When a teacher says he knows of many things, you will know how good he is if you can learn from him. When a man of God says he knows everything about God, he can impart this information and you will be knowledgeable. But, when a man of God says that he is inspired by the Holy Spirit, you will know him only by the fruits he produces and not by the knowledge he imparts.

When the Holy Spirit is at Work this will result in many fruits, which will present as follows: People who are drawn to the Holy Spirit will be drawn closer to God. They will love others with a greater intensity than before. They will share their love. Then, they will want to spend more time in prayer and, especially, where they will pray for the souls of others, rather than their own intentions.

The Love of God will become deeper and more personal. And, as they allow the Holy Spirit to engulf them, they will feel an urgent need to surrender themselves fully to the Will of God. Those who are inspired by the Holy Spirit will not show hatred for those who despise them. Instead, they will strive, through prayer, to beg Me to save that soul.

The Love of God can only penetrate the soul by the Power of the Holy Spirit. The soul will always feel peace and tranquility, despite the suffering which they will inevitably have to endure, the closer they become to Me, their Jesus.

I do not divide people. I draw the blessed – those with enough love, borne out of a deep sense of humility for God – into My Sacred Heart. Once ensconced within Me, their only desire is to bring Me souls. When they truly become Mine, in union with Me, they will be the subject of hatred. The hatred shown to them will not matter to them, because they will not forsake Me, if their love for Me is strong enough. They may fall, from time to time, because they will be a target of oppression. They will feel the pain of rejection – just as I feel. They will be mocked, chastised and called fools – just as I Was. They will feel a heavy burden because of the way they will be ostracized – just as I Was. Their knowledge and their wisdom, given to them by the Holy Spirit, will be viciously opposed and yet, what they say in My Name, will remain ingrained in the memories of all whom they come into contact with.

So, My beloved disciples, think of Me, as I walk amongst you. You may not see Me, touch Me or look into the Light of My Face, but know that I Am with you, just as I Was when I walked the Earth with My beloved apostles. I do not seek out the intelligent, the knowledgeable or the stalwarts of society – although I welcome them and embrace them, as I do all of God’s children. I do not seek the approval of the learned, the exalted amongst you, the leaders of your countries or churches. I do not seek the stamp of approval, which man so ardently desires. Instead, I seek out the meek, the humble and those who only care about the welfare of others, over and above their own needs. These are the souls who are blessed by My Hand. Their love for others mirrors My Own Love. They accept suffering just as I do and it is of little consequence to them. These people are the backbone of Christianity and the Holy Spirit is ingrained in their souls, for the good of all of God’s children.

Never be ashamed of the Gift of the Holy Spirit. Suffer in silence when you are tormented, suffer vile forms of cruelty, are slandered, abused or mocked in My Name, for when you remain with your head bowed, the devil and all those unfortunate souls he uses to torment you, will fail in their attempts to take you away from Me.

Stand up and declare your allegiance to Me with a lightness of heart and purity of soul and I will bless you with the Gift of Peace and Tranquility.

Your Jesus