Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Perfect Husband

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A mobile phone on a bench
rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk.







                             Everyone else in the room stops to listen.



                             MAN: "Hello"



                             WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the
club?"



                             MAN: "Yes."



                             WOMAN: "I'm at the shops now and found this
beautiful leather coat. It's only $2,000; is it OK if I buy it?"



                             MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."


 

                             WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership
and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked."



                             MAN: "How much?"



                             WOMAN: "$90,000." ;



                             MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all
the options."



                             WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing... I was
just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is
back on the market. They're asking $980,000 for it."



                             MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of
$900,000. They'll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra
eighty-thousand if it's what you really want."



                             WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so
much!"



                             MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."



                             The man hangs up. The other men in the locker
room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open.



                             He turns and asks, "Anyone know whose phone
this is?"


2 comments:

Dan said...

That man is an idiot, as that phone belongs to a Congressman, and that is how the Bills are Approved!

Anonymous said...

That is a better punch line