Sunday, February 2, 2014

Mysterious Illness is spreading like wild fire across the United States...

Mysterious Illness is spreading like wild fire across the United States...

Maybe Billy Bop Gates is involved in this, too....
This may be part of the chemtrail program Billy Bop is also involved in funding.... 50% of all visits to hospital emergency rooms and medical clinics are for upper respiratory problems... How is that?? We all need to start taking care of ourselves as you are your own best doctor...


You have to listen into the video to hear what is being said.... Also Obozo Care / Con is not looking good for us....

As an aside.... The only way to fight these antibiotic resistant germs is colloidal silver and 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide. Colloidal silver was the solution OF CHOICE years ago for virus and germ problems before antibiotics came along. Germs cannot develop a resistance. Google.... colloidal silver and start reading. It is available on line, and in health food stores. I personally bought a kit online and I make my own.... I had a pretty severe infection last year and NO doctor or his hundreds of dollars worth of pills could solve my infection.... colloidal silver was the only med that worked.   IT WORKS WAY BETTER THAN ANTIBIODICS...
CLICK....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can attest to that. I use colloidal silver for my respiratory infections since I became asthmatic just suddenly. It was the only thing that helped me. Of course other conventional products help but this is what cured me for at least two years before I got really sick again.