Sunday, February 16, 2014

Saturday Night Dinar Chatter (On a Really Quiet Night)

Saturday Night Dinar Chatter (On a Really Quiet Night)

02/16/2014
KTFA:

zerb » February 15th, 2014, 

JUST A LITTLE REMINDER BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST!
Remember what VILLA...NOVA said on emergency call on Hump DAY:

It's as simple as this...as we speak...They are sucking all the IQD's completely off the streets...which will in turn drive the demand for the IQD...in combination with what they are telling citizens on IraqiTV, why they are doing this...the value of the dinar is going to significantly INCREASE!...and the volatility of the dinar is going to increase in the market...

JUST Watch the CBI for NEW RATE in the new box!

I-TEAM SAYS: WAIT FOR IT!

imo 16th and the next 30 days looks very very promising...FIRE IN THE HOLE
Take it to the Father in prayer...
....
Read More Link on Right

kaykay3 :   30 more days huh?

************

mike100 :, I doubt it, IMHO way before 30 days. I think using this weekend is the perfect opportunity to recalibrate currencies globally. We shall see.

***************************

MIG:

[freedom13] 2-15-2014   Fisherman1    ...get your plans and yourself and be ready and prepared, at any given hour or minute over the next few days, all of your dreams are coming true.   I know a lot more than I can share and...People we have won the battle, we are just waiting on our trophy.

***************************

GET:

The United States would call for a "rebalancing" of the global growth in the Group of Twenty

2014 Saturday, February 15th - Washington: Rebalance the global economy, "during the upcoming summit of the Group of Twenty in Sydney, without expressing great concern of volatility witnessed currently some emerging markets. Said a senior official in the U.S. Treasury Department that" must hold serious discussion about achieving a rebalancing of the global economy. " The U.S. official's comments come a week before the meeting of finance ministers and central bankers of the Group of Twenty, which will be held on 21 and February 22 in Australia 
LINK


***************************

People Invested Live call Sunday 7 PM EST with Fresh:

Live call Sunday 7pm est. Dial: (209) 647-1600 Pin: 496903#

Lots of ground breaking information to be shared during this live call! Question and Answer for our callers if time permits!

We will post the MP3 after the call and you can listen to the recording on (209)647-1699 when we complete the call.

******************************

TNT:

borntoSpeak: THANK YOU   By Anonymous Poet

To those of you who laughed at me, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have cried.

To those of you who just couldn't love me, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have known real love.

To those of you who hurt my feelings, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have felt them.

To those of you who left me lonely, thank you.
Without you I wouldn't have discovered myself.

But it is to those of you who thought I couldn't do it;
It is you I thank the most,

Because without you I wouldn't have tried.

 Added Verse by Born2Speak: 
--------------------------------------------------------------
To the PTB who couldn’t be just, thank you.
Without you we wouldn’t have learned how you are and we wouldn’t be united.


http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2014/02/saturday-night-dinar-chatter-on-a-really-quiet-night.html

No comments: