Thursday, February 20, 2014

Today's Bank Story

My bank story... well, my Mom's from 2-20-14
Bank story form my Mother ~noon PST:

A friend of my Mom's who my Mom got into our party went to her SoCal WF on totally non-RV related business this morning and happened to overhear a couple of bank employees openly discussing "all of the coming changes." They noticed her watching and listening to their conversation and, when they acknowledged her, she casually mentioned "You folks sure are selling a lot of dong!" They replied, "we sure are! Do you know about it?"

When she said she did the branch manager introduced himself and asked her if she also had dinar! She said yes, she did and he asked her how much she has. When she told him he replied "well, you're going to get a truly amazing return on that investment! And you do know that it's imminent right?"

Folks, I've gotta say, I'm actually allowing myself to get VERY excited now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well don't get that excited as this crap has been going on for many years, and since Rothschild's babe and Obozo's teacher are in the mix....do you really think these 2 dog breaths are going to let it happen anytime soon.... hell the good guys are refusing to take out the chemtrail planes why would they allow an exchange....ONE F-16 WOULD TAKE THESE SOB'S OUT OF OUR SKY.... Getting back to the 2 rotten socks .....they are.....CHRISTINE LAGARDE & JANET YELLEN.....Janet Yellen is in charge of the FED and that is Rothschild....it is suppose to be Out Of Bizzz How does Janet have anything to do with this except Rothschild..... Christine works for Rothschild and is worse than Timmy Gagner or Jackie boy Lew....I say go after these Bastards so we can get our world back...