Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tony Update

Sun Updates 2/16/14




Good afternoon everyone.  First of all, let me tell you that I am truly sorry that I was not able to communicate with you for the last 2 days.  Friday I had to spend the evening with one of my 3 wives or I would not be walking this earth today (LOL).  Saturday was my daughter's birthday (the one that was killed by the drunk driver), I always spend this day with the family.
I received so many phone calls and texts from people who were worried about me, because they heard I was arrested, kidnapped by the PTB and yet again, that I had died.  Guys it is obvious that certain people or groups of people are trying to divert your attention.  They are trying to make this event about me and I hope you guys don't fall for it.
This is about them doing the right thing and treating us fairly. They have made promises and have yet to live up to them, so while we don't want to go public this weekend, it is important that we let them know that we will maintain our readiness to act on a moments notice.  It is important that we take the time over the next 2 days to let them know that they should not take our inaction as a sign of weakness.  If they fail to do the right thing, then we will.  We have the avenue and the ability to expose this to the whole world and we can declare mission accomplished in hours not days.
Now I know that some of you are wondering what has happened since our last call and the fact that we were looking for a superfantastic weekend and now.,, Nothing, Nothing and Nothing. No RV announcement, No 800#s, No bank appointments and No public exchange. Nothing.....(though the weekend is not over yet).  We just don't want them to forget we are here and that we stand united to take action.
I have received information from several sources that attempts to make the RV public have occurred and have been halted, with several different excuses being given.  I am also hearing that it is still in motion and we could see it by Monday morning.  Lets wait and see what happens. When Monday morning gets here we will know what to do next and discuss it on the call. I was told that the group that doesn't want the RV to happen right now, wants it to happen in about 2 months (Yes April).  I have also been told that if we go public, the RV could be stopped for 2 months while all of the investigations take place.  You tell me, what is the difference........the difference is that if we go public, there will be a lot of them going to jail and losing their pensions and retirements, instead of enjoying the money that they have already exchanged while we sit here suffering.
Take the rest of this time and let the politicians and bankers know that we have not forgotten (continue tweeting) and they will not get away scot-free.
I have a lot of detailed information that I will give you on tomorrows call, I should have our new internet system setup by then. 
I want to leave you with this, according to the information that I have, the RV should be over and we should be at the banks by Tuesday if not sooner.  So there is some good news going around, I just don't want to repeat it because I know that there is still a group of people trying to stop it and it is important to let them know that we are prepared to take action this week.
TNTDinar
2/16/14
Tony
======================================

2-16-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony   ...we were looking for a superfantastic weekend and now...Nothing, Nothing and Nothing.   No RV announcement, No 800#s, No bank appointments and No public exchange. Nothing...(though the weekend is not over yet).   I have received information from several sources that attempts to make the RV public have occurred and have been halted, with several different excuses being given.  I am also hearing that it is still in motion and we could see it by Monday morning.  Lets wait and see what happens.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]


2-16-2014   Intel Guru TNT Tony      I was told that the group that doesn't want the RV to happen right now, wants it to happen in about 2 months (Yes April).    I want to leave you with this, according to the information that I have, the RV should be over and we should be at the banks by Tuesday if not sooner.  So there is some good news going around, I just don't want to repeat it because I know that there is still a group of people trying to stop it...  [post 2 of 2]


http://www.dinarguru.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't care if it never RV'd if we could see all the twisted bastards behind the madness in this world either locked up or every one of them with a rope around their necks.

I SAY GO PUBLIC IMMEDIATELY!!! LET'S GET RID OF THE SCUM ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Too bad there ain't anyone with the balls to left to do just that.

Wee willy said...

Would someone be able to inform me on what Tony means when he says "we will take action" ? I have just got into this whole RV thing recently...I likely am well behind on intel.

much appreciated

Anonymous said...

There is no way a global currency reset would be SUDDENLY halted for two months (untilApril) because of one Group of people. John somebody is feeding US lies. Everything Tony says does not add up. When are we Dinarians going to say enough is enough? Houses foreclosed on, people sick and dieting, no jobs, no way to make money, people committing suicide. Something is bad wrong here! Please in the spirit of truthfulness bring forth the truth!