Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Early Tuesday Night Jester and Members Chat

Early Tuesday Night Jester and Members Chat

06/24/2014
[Jester} TA DA!

[Jester] GodsGurl QUICK... GOT ANY QUESTIONS?

[GodsGurl] Jester yes I know we aren't supposed to read other sites but sometimes they bring me down. Today there was a post on white hats saying that some professional says we are fools

[GodsGurl] jester that anyone who owns dinar will be disappointed. How about some encouragement?

[Jester] GodsGurl YOU CAN READ WHAT YOU LIKE JUST TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT... HMMMM

[Jester] I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT LINK... 
....
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/white-hats-q-a-with-comments-part-1

Jester] GodsGurl I THINK MANY WILL BE DISAPPOINTED... THERE ARE THOSE PLAYING THE RESERVE GAME INSTEAD OF BUYING...

AND MANY THAT THINK THEY ARE GOING TO GET THESE FREAKY HIGH DOLLAR RATES... I DO NOT THINK THAT IS HAPPENING...

[Jester] THESE PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS... THAT IS THE PROBLEM...

[Jester] WELL I BEEN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE IT DOES NOT ALL HINGE ON IRAQ RV BUT NO ONE IS LISTENING TO ME...

[Jester] I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO PUT IT... I AM FAIRLY COMFORTABLE THAT EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE AND IT IS A FIGHT TO THE BITTER END WHICH IS GOING OUR DIRECTION..

[GodsGurl] Jester that makes me feel better I'm not worried either, but that old doubt creeps in sometimes

[Jester] That is a very simple overview. It is an extremely complex process in which 1800 people, world-wide, are involved. The reason we do not see the revaluations happening on the guru timetable is simply because they fail to understand the WGS (World Global Settlements)  and its relationship to the process.

[Jester] IF YOU CAN SHOW ME ONE POST FROM A YEAR AGO THAT HAS ANYTHING LIKE THE WGS AND THAT IN IT I WILL GIVE YOU A $25K NOTE...

[Jester] GodsGurl THE WHA GUY DID A GOOD JOB.. LISTEN TO HIM... THE OTHER IS MOSTLY BS...

[GodsGurl] Jester thanks for taking my question if it weren't for you I'd have given up months ago

[GodsGurl] Jester one more question?

[Jester] GodsGurl YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY AS YOU LIKE... YOU WERE HERE FIRST... THAT IS THE DEAL... HA!

[GodsGurl] Jester I talked to a guy who was in the military in Iraq a few years back and he said no way in blank would Iraq ever revalue. Why do they come back feeling that way?

[Jester] GodsGurl HMMMM... WELL THEY PROBABLY HAVE A NOTION THAT THEY WILL NEVER GET THEIR STUFF TOGETHER AND BE WORTH ANYTHING... BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT... A FACT MIND YOU BECAUSE IT IS WRITTEN IN REVELATIONS... THAT IRAQ WILL BE THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND THE CENTER OF ALL OF IT... IT IS WRITTEN... NOW... IS THAT NOW? I CANNOT TELL YOU THAT FOR 100% BUT IT SURE LOOKS PROMISING AS A WAY FOR ALL THAT TO HAPPEN...

[Jester] SO... IF YOU LIKE TO BELIEVE IN SUCH THINGS... WHICH I DO... AND I FEEL A CERTAIN COMFORT LEVEL SINCE I BELEIVE THIS IS WHAT I WAS DIRECTED THIS DIRECTION FOR....SO I JUST GO WITH THE FLOW... AND IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER IN THE BACKGROUND...

[GodsGurl] Jester we got a relative involved and he believes like the rest of America that we are in a mess...with Iraq...now that I've seen all that i

[Jester] GodsGurl WELL... NOT EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT MINDSET FOR IT... THE EVIL ONE HAS A GRIP ON SOME... THAT IS THE FACT...

[GodsGurl] I’ ve seen, it just seems like media hype, sorry for the ipad

[VenusVisitor] Jester so your basing your facts on revelations?

[Jester] VenusVisitor NO I AM BASING THE ANSWER FOR THAT ONE QUESTION ON SOMETHING YOU CAN ALL SEE AND TOUCH...

[ModelWoman] DINAR Jester ????

[Jester] THERE IS A LOT MORE TO IT THAN THAT....

[GodsGurl] Jester do you put any stock in the July 1st idea that we could have a real value by then?

[Jester] GodsGurl IT IS POSSIBLE... AND THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS POINTING TO THAT... PRIOR TO THE BS GOING ON OVER THERE NOW IT SEEMED LIKE A DONE DEAL... BUT MALIKI DID NOT PLAY RIGHT... AND SO NOW WE HAVE THAT SHOW...

[GodsGurl] Jester some have said there was an RI that is now international

[GodsGurl] Jester what are your thoughts?

[Jester] GodsGurl IF THAT WAS TRUE THERE WOULD BE NO WAY TO KEEP IT A SECRET...

[Jester] GodsGurl IT IS SOMETHING THAT CONTINUES TO COME UP ON A REGULAR BASIS...... IT IS NOT BEEN TRUE BEFORE AND IT IS NOT TRUE NOW...

[GodsGurl] Jester I do recall and I didn’t get excited when I was told about it last night again

[GodsGurl] jester last question

[GodsGurl] Jester baked or sweet potato on the steak tour

[Jester] GodsGurl HMMM... ASPARAGUS... I DO NOT EAT POTATOES ANY MORE... HAHAHA

[GodsGurl] Jester I've decided to work at my job like there is no tomorrow, as though I am working for God Himself, and when we are able to retire at my young age, lol, I will bless people like there is no tomorrow
Jester] GodsGurl DO IT IN SECRET... THEY DO NOT APPRECIATE IT STRAIGHTFORWARD...

NO SENSE LOSING FRIENDS OVER IT...

[GodsGurl] Jester true,not bragging

[Pilgrim]  Markz on twitter just now: My naked short comment was for you settlement folks, all part of the WGS and reset. Got CMKX? It is one of many.


No comments: