Wednesday, November 12, 2014

DINAR STORY

Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 7:36:03 PM
Subject: DINAR STORY


at TNT:
Paper Boy: I have my own bank story.... hold on to your hats
I live out on Long Island New York. We don't have a lot of Wells Fargo banks but there is one that I passed several times and today when I passed it at approximately to 2:10 p.m. I decided to stop in..... I was greeted by a young banker who was very cordial and asked if he could help me....
I didn't want to beat around the bush and went straight to the point "do you exchange currencies here?".... sure we do he responded at that point he started to put a grin on his face. What currencies are you talking about?...
I told him why don't you tell me what I'm talking about; you seem  to have a look on your face like you know what I mean..... he said I believe I do know which ones you have and at that point I told him I had dinar and dong..... he said in order to exchange I would have to open up a checking and savings account with a minimal deposit..... and that I was about the 40th person to open up an account in the last 2 weeks...
I asked him what he has heard lately about a time frame..... he said they are hearing tonight maybe tomorrow.... and then he said but we've heard that before as you know..... Bottom line..... they know about it... they've opened up accounts to accommodate people and according to him... it's going to happen it's just a matter of time.... and he believes sooner than later... I'm still shaking!!!!!!
I have to add to my story that, we spoke about exchanging.... the availability of money and he was knowledgeable of everything.
 I was told the money would be readily available but I should be careful as to taking it out with regard to the red flags..... we spoke about some personal matters to which I'm sure he would not like me to talk about but trust me they know what's going on out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These comments were deleted by Recaps (not sure why)...

RV Please
11/12/2014 6:55pm
oh...my.... thats a good one.... LOL

More TNT Bullshit Bank Stories

11/12/2014 7:19pm
More FAKE bank stories coming from the TNT hucksters.

I long for the day when the Devil bites TNT Tony right in the ass.

PhilKat
11/12/2014 7:26pm
When the banking personnel don't know any time frames why would they say today or tomorrow; this is just another TNT banking story! Won't be posted but you know I am absolutely correct!!!

Dawgy
11/12/2014 7:27pm
Why does TNT always conveniently produce bank stories that corroborate what is said on the calls, yet no one outside of TNT ever has these experiences?

uknow
11/12/2014 7:28pm
Gotta love those TNT bank STORIES!!!!!!

elf
11/12/2014 7:30pm
Ugh. The bottom feeding gloating bank stories are so offensive for so many reasons but most of all, for the main reason Mountain Goat named awhile back. They are the LEAST informed.

Heff64
11/12/2014 7:51pm
Well got onboard this ride in April this year. You know I understand people's frustration waiting for this thing to blow. Take stock people, from what I've seen the bs that these so called "gurus" spin is the same crap of 'this is it, never had this feel before, only this or that to be signed off, next week, in days' the hope list keep you tunned in promoting and then 'US through spanner in the works? 2014 budget thrown out' or whatever the excuse to drag in on for a week, a month, a year or two! !' Really good intel is just continuous rumors. I'll continue to read iraqi online news a check forex announcements but to follow the hype and dribble here. No thank you, typical american soap!

Paul Bulyon
11/12/2014 7:58pm
Enough with the bank stories--who cares--Just shows up the money---These bank stories are made up--