Thursday, November 20, 2014

DINR RECAP POSTS

Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 11:13:09 PM
Subject: DINR RECAP POSTS

11/19/2014

Stage3Alpha:

Pole R. Bear November 19, 2014 at 4:39pm JC
@JCR3758

Good afternoon all. I can say that I'm sticking to my guns ;). I highly expect us to have one of the best & possibly the best Tksgiving ever

On a serious note we are hearing great movement & there are no, repeat, no delays or extensions authorized. Understand that I can't say more.

Things are in a state that it cannot be stopped. Once again pls avoid the hype and confusion. Let it roll out.
....
************

OilRat
November 19, 2014 at 4:49pm Ok folks.....here's some updates from one of my contacts who also has connections to a high source in the IMF:  

At the G20 meetings "O" was fined $4B for stalling this reset....potential additional sanctions can be enforced if they try any more stalling!!!!

I was also told that we are to be paid out by thanksgiving at the latest.....if not sooner.....bond funds are moving starting next week.

I heard the initial dong rates will only be $.47-$.59.....they also want this trading on forex no later than after thanksgiving.....so expect the rates to rise quickly.....that's all I can say.....JMO

*************

spirit156 > OilRat When Exo posted the intel thread with the sanctions clue in it, I thought it was sanctions against the U.S. (not Russia) that was important.  You are saying that is indeed what happened

OilRat > spirit156  That's what I was just told....they even indulged the amount of the fines....very exciting times!!!

Sweetroll > OilRat  Dong rates suck

OilRat > Sweetroll  Within 6-10 days they will rise.....just be patient.....cash out what you need and watch the market...JMO

************

 LVegas > I received my daily 0800 Am phone call and the guy I know that is part of the Gen49 group said he was told to be ready today/tonight to get on a plane to Reno. He lives here in Vegas. All he said. Some will slam this info and say they are part of the group and heard nothing..so I always am leery of posting info, but it is direct form someone part of the group.

ClassyONE > LVegas I'm with them too and know someone. All we can do is hope and believe in the best possible outcome for now. Much Love!

Goomba1  I have received an e-mail from the RENO GROUP stating from reliable sources that the Funds will flow next WEEK to the PAYMASTER for disbursal.......

Transformation > Goomba1  They finally got to you.  Awaiting the TRNs and now KABOOM!!!.  TRNs= REPUBLIC.   BE PREPARED    MANIFESTATIONS IS HERE    NAMASTE

ClassyONE > Transformation  Yes everything is aligning!

***********

Finnick Odair > MEEKSEEKER  IMO The elders of the east will not allow the Dong, Zim and Rupiah to go in the second basket. That is not fair to anyone and will be a nightmare. When the GCR happens all those currencies will RV period.

MEEKSEEKER > Finnick Odair Not fair? So you mean the private exchanges going on for the past few weeks with the Dinar alone are fair? What makes you think fairness is in the AOP's vocabulary?

Finnick Odair > MEEKSEEKER  Those were PROBABLY sting operations using FRN's and SKR's. I could be wrong, but that's what they look to me.

**********************************

KTFA:

FAMILYBUSINESS
wrote on November 19th, 2014, 2:43 pm:
I sure hope Iteam has some good news for you Mr. 26 ....... is it unusual that Iteam would call at this time of the day and/or week?

**********

Frank26:  Some of their report was on the pajama party from last night. Even with the bombing ......... They are in a UNITED STATE. Hmmm......... Deep when You give this some thought.

Have also told You that ALL YEAR DR SHABIBI has been with the IMF orchestrating the MR of the IQD with the GOVENORS of the CBI.

S does NOT want to return to the CBI ............. But it is highly possible some of his staff will soon.

Now ......... Look at Your notes ......... What did I compare this to?...... Jack and Christine !!!....... to o .......... As this is to Shaleh and Alak to my buddy ....... Abadi !!!

KTFA,  Frank


************

Bulldawgal:
I am feeling like this is similar to Christmas......the presents are bought and wrapped and under the tree and you know there is something there for you BUT you can't get into the package until it is Christmas Day!!!!!

So difficult for those of us who have a difficult time with WAITING!!!

I was the child that got under the tree, unwrapped my presents to see what was in there and then wrapped them back.....too bad we can't get into this package early!!!


No comments: