Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A FINAL CHECKLIST FOR EVERYONE! BIX WEIR

-----Original Message-----
From: Bix Weir <bix@roadtoroota.com>
Sent: Tue, Feb 10, 2015 1:17 pm

  A FINAL CHECKLIST FOR EVERYONE!


If you don't know by now, we are right on the brink of EVERYTHING falling apart and it is long past time for you to be prepared. The amount of preparation you will need depends on the severity of the monetary crash but everything is pointing to long, slow and painful recovery.
 
I am posting this article for those who have no idea what I'm talking about, and have NOT made the appropriate arrangements yet.
 
A FINAL CHECKLIST FOR EVERYONE
 
Of the 3 Scenarios I present, I believe the most likely is #3: The Popping of the Derivative Bubble. Greece is forcing the issue and all of Europe is about to experience the problems associated with Counter Party Risk and the connectivity of our financial infrastructure.
 
So stay close to home and stock up for a bumpy ride on this Road.
 
BOOK UPDATE: I am racing against the clock to get this book out before the S#*T HITS THE FAN but it is proving harder to finish than expected. Totally my fault as I thought I was finished months ago...I guess someone higher up had other plans :)
 
Watch for it next week though as the topics I cover and the information provided will prove very valuable before, during and after the Crash.
 
May the Road you choose be the Right Road.
 
Bix Weir
 

No comments: