Friday, March 13, 2015

Have you had enough yet??




Have you had enough yet??

To: All
From: Popeye
RE: Have you had enough yet??

I am posting this concerning the GCR/RV and any other BS that is being dealt to ALL Americans. Most of you know my thoughts regarding our beloved America and what has been being done to Her by the International ‘big shots’.

I feel that, as long as we keep sitting by doing nothing, they (meaning the Int. boys operating out of D.C.) will just keep throwing us a bone to keep us quiet and to continue to string us along day to day.

I remember when I was about 15 or so that this son of a COP, who had this ‘tough guy’ image, hit me in the upper thigh real hard with his fist (for no reason) and how I literally had to crawl 6 city blocks home as I could not stand up. For the next week I had to use a set of crutches, and he taunted me for the next 2 months at school. You ask why he did this…..and I still have not figured that out except that this was just his nature.

Well, one day I had had it with him. He said some idiotic things and turned his back to catch up with his friends. …. I walked up behind him and said “Hey Harry!”…..When he turned around to face me, I kicked him in the shins like I was kicking a field goal….. WOW!! The idiot hit the ground and he was saying how he was going to ‘get me’……I walked up close to him and said “If you want to try that again, I will put you in the hospital!”…. The kick I gave him broke (shattered) his shin bones, and he wore a cast for about 2 months….

POINT…..The reason I am saying this is that he never bothered me again….. AND…… we, as Americans, need to do the same….. initiate get tough measures to get rid of the Int. boys if we are to survive individually and as a nation. Until we strike back and let them know that WE are not going to take this anymore they will continue or step up their actions against us like they appear to be doing right now….

It is time to put the bullies down….  If the Military won’t help, then we need to tell them to stand down and go home… they are no longer welcome on US soil – PERIOD.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you 100%, lets get started?

Anonymous said...

Take heart. Things are happening behind the scenes. BRICS in the East, Hudes in the West. Hang on and believe the best is yet to come. :)

Anonymous said...

Does putting the b******ds in PRISON, being held accountable for THEIR bullying, count? And while we're at it, why don't we, while THEY are in PRISON, being held accountable for THEIR bullying, give THEM a taste of THEIR OWN MEDICINE???? Sure hope those things happening behind the scenes are, at the very least, better than the gestapo crap we're putting up with now, the end of which CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!

Popeye said...

I HAVE BEEN HEARING THIS AND THAT FOR YEARS......BUT........ THE BAD GUYS ARE STILL IN CONTROL KILLING PEOPLE, POISONING OUR FOOD, WATER AND AIR....ETC. I HAVE ONLY SEEN WORDS AND NO PICTURES TO PROVE THAT WE ARE GETTING ANYWHERE. I AM WAY BEYOND WORDS AS I DEMAND PROOF THAT THE BAD GUYS ARE GOING BYE-BYE..... I HAVE YET TO SEE 1 BAD GUY IN CUFFS....DOESN'T THAT SEEM ODD WITH ALL THE CELL CAMERAS AND OTHER MEANS OF SHOWING THINGS?? THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT IT IS NOTED....

Anonymous said...

Sold all my Dinar back to Gidassociates and bought Silver bullion. I suggest you all do the same.

Anonymous said...

Fighting words will only bring bad press on your cause. You think you have all this down by making idle threats? You are clueless. Every time an angry word is spoken, you are fueling the opposion, they laugh because that is their intention to get us angry enough to come after them with force, then off to jail we go. Sad but true. I also am frustrated with the stench of lawlessness that our politicians display day to day. The majority of them have sold America as well as their souls as they hang us out to dry. Not enough of our military and law enforcement are ready to restore America, because they have all been brainwashed by the corrupt system. The few who are awake are overwhelmed with fear of reprisals against them and their families if they stand up for God and Country. You can't win this fight without God, and the only way to God is through his son Jesus Christ. Popeye your anger will lead to a common violence if you don't learn to harness your fear. What are you going to do, get people angry enough to commit violent acts against the system? Not a very smart move. America will be judged by God because it has turned it's back on God because of her love for sin. We live in a fallen world and no amount of gratuitous violence will solve anything. The new world order will come to pass as American leaders are leading the charge. They believe themselves to be untouchable as they continue to remove the U.S. Constitution and The Bill Of Rights from us. No man can stop Bible Prophecy or change it's destiny. What can anyone do? Pray diligently for our nation to be spared from the evil men who have hijacked it. We've lost our way decades ago because of the wrong decisions we've made by electing fools to govern us. We've become fools for thinking we can beat these people at their own game. Stirring up the masses as a call to violence will cause the civil unrest our intended masters expect us to do, which will no doubt usher in martial law and our emperor Obama will indefinitely become dictator and removed what little rights that we have left. The answer is prayer, I know many people will not agree with this, but it has to be said. Stay well Popeye.

Anonymous said...

How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

If the depth and breadth of the criminality is such that it has gone on for so long,
then it stands to reason that it is going to take a fair amount of time to undo it,
however long it humanly takes.

The clues of progress exist, and the means to that end are progressing s l o w l y.

The undertaking to defeat the main aspects of this global tyranny are absolutely massive in scope.

You have to look at the big picture, not just one part of it.

We must steel ourselves and stay the course; so much is at stake.