Thursday, May 14, 2015

FW: Big scandal covered up, headed by Harvey Ruvin, and the Deustche Bank National

This isn't the Bundy Ranch, or the incident happening in the other state.  This is occurring in our own backyard folks.  It's been ongoing for a number of years.  Can anyone offer assistance of some sort to this man?  I ask you; "are we men or mice"?
"We blindly go on living our lives as if nothing is happening around us."   The stench of this reeks of corruption.  Please pass this on to others to make them aware of this man's plight.   I thank you.

(Excerpt taken from biography on clerk website.)
Harvey Ruvin : Vice Chairman, Executive Committee of ICLEI which is the 15 member governing body of the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI). ICLEI is membered by 600 local governments from all over the planet, seeking pro-active ways to combat global environmental and sustainability concerns. He serves as President of USA - ICLEI. Inc. - the corporate entity operating the organization's efforts in America. 
    ICLEI has been designated to represent local government at all United Nations' meetings dealing with the environment and sustainability.
Source: http://www.miami-dadeclerk.com/clerk_biography_national_international.asp
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  
"It is time to let the truth come to light and out of the darkness."" I have lost my company, my land, my family, my house, everything I had, but I will never lose the hope on you the American people".
                                                                                                                        Jose Fernandez -  
fernjose@hotmail.com


From: fernjose@hotmail.com
To: fernjose@hotmail.com
Subject: Big scandal covered up, headed by Harvey Ruvin, and the Deustche Bank National
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 20:58:43 -0400

As you watch this video, I had been ambushed on the corner of my street, hand-cuffed, and put in a police vehicle, by three or more Police Officers, at gun point. On February, 17th, as I went to pick up my correspondence on the isolated corner of the street in front of my house, as I was opening the door of my car, I was confronted abruptly by a few police officers pointing their guns at my head. I acted calmly and consented with duly respect to follow their orders. I was hand-cuffed and thrown into the back of a police unit for over half an hour without any explanation, nor was I told that I was under arrest, at that time, more than twenty police units, six undercover units, one bomb squad truck, and a helicopter arrived at my house. You wont see that amount of force because they arrived after they made the cameras surrounding my house inactive. In my opinion, this was a coordinated attempt to kill me if I would've reacted in the wrong manner, and also, to inflict a heart attack on my 90 year old father who was taken out of the house in front of more than eight through ten fully armored and armed police officers (thanks to the professionalism and calmness of the police officers involved who were misled into thinking that they were confronting two dangerous criminals, thanks to them my father was able to overcome and survive what could have been a traumatic tragedy). All of this was planned by Harvey Ruvin with the assistance of Judge Michael Schumacher (who immediately retired after to run away from what hes done), and we can't forget one of the other accomplices which was none other than Duetsche Bank National Trust Company, their lawyers,
and some unknown high ranking official from the Miami Dade County Police Department. Up until today March 13, 2015, I still haven't received a notice of evictionnor have I received any paper or record of this entire operation that put the lives of my 90 year old father and myself at risk. How many thousands of taxpayer dollars to you think they wasted on this operation. Was it necessary? I will answer this question for you, during the last few months, a great American patriot whose name is John Dubois, president of Miami Dade Citizens for Property Rights, who has been protecting me, and who fights and protects the citizens who have been abused by the government, he had been in constant contact with Miami Dade County Police Sergeant, Richard Hernandez, who is also a part of the Homeland Security division. John Dubois and I had been proposing to Richard Hernandez to visit my house with any number of police officers with him to ensure his protection to have a friendly discussion about the situation, and to show him that there was no risk nor was there any intention of any harm being done to any police officers who I have supported, and I still do to this very day. Unfortunately, he ignored our proposition and instead decided to go on with this attempt on the lives of my father and myself, I wont mention the names of the police officers but all of them made the comment that
they were set up, and they also mentioned, that in a way, a crime was being committed. I lost everything I had, I was only being told that they were told by a sergeant who I do not know the name of that I could not return to my property, meanwhile the property is being vandalized with no one there to protect it. Most of my stuff was destroyed since they put it some of it on the back of some trucks contracted by the Deutsche National Bank while raining, most of the stuff was left outside in the rain until the next day, and lots of stuff was left in the house. I have never asked nor have I accepted any donations, this time all I ask from you is to send and spread this video with the message attached to every one you know, especially, the Florida Representatives, I want all of you
to realize that if they get away with this crime, you might be next on their list, it is time to let the truth come to light and out of the darkness. I have lost my company, my land, my family, my house, everything I had, but I will never lose the hope on you the American people, and the appreciation and support of those police officers who avoided a possible tragedy. I will also include a video posted on February 6 on my YouTube and Facebook inviting the police to come and inspect my house.
 

God Bless America, God Bless our Constitution, God Bless our Police Officers, God damn the corrupted politicians, and public officials who use the color of law
take away our constitutional rights. I will keep fighting until I die

Warrior of god and our Constitution,
Jfernandez3333

No comments: