Thursday, May 7, 2015

NSA speech to text for keyboard searchable words? ... I TOLD YOU SO!

NSA speech to text for keyboard searchable words?

For those of you who do not know, I am former NSA. A few years ago, (right after Fukushima when I changed my web site from photography to events coverage) I stated in no uncertain terms (WAY BEFORE SNOWDEN) that ANY cell phone made 2006 or later had always on speech to text, that had the cell phone sitting there using only standby power to convert everything said around it to text, and then it would send everything said to the NSA in neat little text packages that would not kill the battery or airtime and be totally unnoticed by the user.
And I was told I was full of it, a nut case idiot - whatever, and that "they can't and won't do that".
When Snowden came out with his "revelations" I repeated this - that the cell phone did not need to be "on" to record everything said around it, convert what is said to text, and send it to the NSA. I also (long before Snowden) said the NSA had every phone call in America on permanent archive, starting right around 2002. And no one believed it. But now that is at least partially admitted.
Now the speech to text aspect of NSA surveillance is in the spotlight again, from a more "official" source. FOR THE RECORD: If you are on the red list, your cell phone is definitely recording everything you say at all times even when "turned off", converting what you say to text, and putting it in your file at the NSA. This is not a joke, and though this new "official" LINKED FROM DRUDGE report does not take this far enough, I can once again say:

I TOLD YOU SO!

And after you read that limited hang out frog in the pot to get you warmed up for more later so you don't jump report, HERE IS THE REAL REPORT, IN A SINGLE LINE:
The NSA has, on file, in text form, provided BY YOUR CELL PHONES already converted to text before sending, EVERYTHING you have ever said around them, across ALL PHONES you have ever purchased since 2006.
CALL ME B.S. AND WAIT, JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT MSM WARM UP and by then, if you say what you should not around your cell phone because I AM FULL OF IT, WELCOME TO THE RED LIST!

I find it very interesting that the first "ISIS" attack on U.S. soil corresponds so neatly with the start of Jade Helm.

Enough said.

No comments: