Thursday, May 7, 2015

THE STUPIDITY OF THE HUMAN RACE KNOWS NO NADIR- Cops Pepper Sprays Baby Squirrel at Grade School Video from 2011


From CGI's Morgan. What is CGI? CGI is Rumor Mill News Readers forum where Morgan is a member.
Come join the fun!
http://cgi.rumormillnews.com/signup.html
*************************************************************
Just been 'thinkin'. . .the 'enforcers' (military and 'caged gerbil shooters', as I call cops for all the animals they kill), the chemtrailers, the idiots who are selling the GMO stuff, the factory farmers, the clear cutters. . .don't seem to realise they are contributing to their won deaths. They also don't seem to realise they ain't in the club. Would you keep a psychopathic, chihuahua shooting, granny tasing, mercenary extortionist who pepper sprays squirrels after you no longer need them to control the masses? I wouldn't trust 'em any further than I could throw my nose, myself.
And I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd want someone who considers a rodent to be a major threat is someone I want around in times of danger. 




Gods, is life becoming more like a Leslie Nielson movie.series, or what?
Of course, I want off the planet as soon as possible so I can have myself back in my entirety sans all the stupid lies, illusions and bladder; but most don't have my priorities.
Oh well. At least I can see it all for what it is. How can I NOT have the greatest contempt for these morons who make a vacuum look like Einstein?
https://www.google.com/search?aq=f&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=cop+peppersprays+squirrels&gws_rd=ssl

No comments: