Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dinar Intel Update

Subject: okie update

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] the only news out of iraq today is that maliki is under extreme internal pressure to get this done--he has given orders to shabbi to do the r/v--now it’s in shabbi's hands--this is imminent--that’s all--no questions please--I am waiting also just like you but have never been as optimistic as I am now--not much but there it is
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] cbi audit was only completed today ---think about it
[jgem] Okie_oil_man that's huge
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jgem--am glad someone realizes the significance of that audit being completed
[ladyj47] OK some ppl seem down again so let me re-post what I sent yesterday. The LORD gave me this word yesterday about 12:30 PM. " This week will be the start of the transformation in your life and multitudes of others as I pour out MY blessing on those I have chosen, to share My blessing with the world. "
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ladyj47-boy I am on your side dear
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you’re going to have to think hard about this okiesm--the hand that gives is always higher than the hand that receives---think--visualize
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you can't take it with you---ever see a hearse with a trailer hitch?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] danema1-first thing--pay taxes--then orphanages in haiti and water wells in somalia--among other philanthropic ventures
[faithworks2] OKIE_OIL_MAN --My daughter works nights. was driving home about 5:30 in
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] faithworks2-glad someone besides me saw that--very impressive and really made me stop and think
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] when I gave the okiesm about the hand that gives is higher than the one that receives--let me explain in simpler terms--if you give to others their palm is held upward to receive--your hand is on top dispensing the money---get it?
[logos12] OKIE_OIL_MAN you been taking' lessons from the "blue couch man" group
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] logos12-absolutely not--my experiences is my and best teacher--along with a book of instructions--called--the bible
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] heres another okieism--time is just a scheme--to keep everything from happening at once
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ladybug-hopefully but could run into next week---depending on 3 ministry seats in contention--as per shabbi and maliki
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] buckeye--shoot--we'll compare notes
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] c'mon buckeye--spill your gut's--i have---chicken----he he he
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] buckeye--there are always room for 1 more imbecile (me being 1 of them)
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] you bashers--give it to okie--he is bullet proof and invisable--he can take a licking and keep on ticking
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] i have eaten crow so much lately---i have learned 100 ways to prepare crow where it is palatable
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] michigan--as of last sunday 30% of budget was ordered to be spent in an expedient manner--ever hear of a gov that didn't like to spend money?
M [OKIE_OIL_MAN] until the citizens of iraq are pacified to a degree they plan on weekly protest's every friday--internal pressure mounting
PM [texranchrep] OKIE_OIL_MAN does Allawi backing out of the strategic policy coucil position throw any kind of kink into the rv status ?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] tex-of no consequence at present time--he is laying in wait for p m position
[Charlie n TX] OKIE_OIL_MAN - Any thoughts to what is going on? - The RV should have already happen. - There is something that is holding it up...
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] charlie-keep the faith--it's coming--won't have long to wait now
[jgem] OKIE_OIL_MAN Proof of assets will equate to? assests to substantiate revaluation of currency rate? no illegal or dishonest transactions found? ground zero for going forward?
[OKIE_OIL_MAN] jgem-bingo on all statement
[BUCKEYE] Iraq paid the final payment to Kuwait today....confirmed....20 million
Contracts were paid today....at the rate that was in the budget
3.10 IQD

Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2011, 6:50 PM

10:31 PM [harleyrider] Posted Today, 02:33 PM

The $$$$ floodgates open TOMORROW.

This is 100% I am %10000 percent sure. I for one am no longer afraid or unsure. Not anymore.

Get ready to put your hands in the air as you ride the RV train!!!

I got it!!! The point of no return has been passed! Things have occured that would be IMPOSSIBLE if the RV weren’t in place. And I am not talking about theories.

Be happy – we are RICH!!!!! Don’t have that "I don’t care attitude.

From what I have heard previously, it’ll be somewhere between the base rate of 3.22 and 6.18.

One source is my IMF (International Monetary Fund) source.

As to the exact time I don’t know. BUT WE WILL SEE IT THIS WEEK BEFORE FRIDAY. Probably tomorrow! this is different!!!

THIS IS DIFFERENT. Have I ever said before that “people will be accessing funds tomorrow?”

I’M TELLING YOU – THIS IS REALLY DIFFERENT!!! If I could tell you exactly what I know you would all be going “OMG!!!!” Time for a nice bottle of bubbly "

Those are a lot of strong statements. I'm hoping that RQ gets to say I told you so anytime this week

Don't think any of us would complain Thanks goodlife!!

No comments: