Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ATTACK UPON THE BRETHREN


From: Yolanda Ballard roarnworship@cfl.rr.com                                             Mon, Aug 27, 2012 4:13 pm


ATTACK UPON THE BRETHREN

John 17:11 - I come to You, Holy Father, keep through Your name those who You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

My children, I want you to ask yourself an important question, and it has to do with your relationships within the brethren.  Have you been experiencing a period of time where there has been much misunderstanding and a hard time communicating with those you love?  I want you to be very sensitive to My leading.  In the near future there is going to be an attack upon the brethren like never before has there been an attack of this intensity, and I want you to be prepared, and on guard for it.

Watch and pray, for the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.  Your spirit man, once you have become born again by My spirit is willing and even longing to walk in My ways, but if you have allowed your flesh to rule and reign in your life, you know who has had an upper hand and it hasn't been My spirit.  You have been following the leading of the enemy if you have found yourself in snares frequently.  Some how the enemy has had an open access to be able to rule and reign, and even use you as a vessel of destruction and turmoil.

I want you to look back and count the cost, to be able to withstand this attack, for the enemy is coming against My unity among the brethren.  He knows if he can break up the forces, bringing offense and discouragement, then the forces would not be united in order to pull down his strongholds over the nation.  And these are very serious times where its going to take having an understanding heart and a belief in My people no matter what you see or hear them do.

I am calling you to die out to the hurts and wounds inflicted by those you love.  Don't look at it as a personal attack by someone you love,and start to become defensive, but continue to love and believe and trust that you will rise up above this storm and be made stronger.  For I have prayed and believed and continue to intercede that you will be made one as I and My father are one.  That is what I long for, that you would experience My intimacy and My unity among the brethren. For surely these are hard times, and I am calling the forces together to be one in mind and heart and in unity.  What the enemy means for harm always works for the good in strengthening and maturing My people.  I am testing to see if you will persevere and to press in to the end.  Do not back down and become discouraged, but continue to trust Me.  Do not give into self pity for that will only ruin the work I am doing through this storm.  For you must endure hardship like a mighty soldier would. You must be willing to die out to not having comfort and to be content in whatever situation you are placed.  You must learn to draw close and make Me your home, your secret place, your place of refuge and a great fortress to dwell.

Once you have discovered experientially that I AM all that you will ever need, you will begin to rest and start to experience a sense of relief that you do not have to work at it so hard any more.  If you would only yield, I would live My life through you.  I want you to experience thinking the way I think and to see the way I see things.  Yes, I see through the eyes of faith and I believe what My Father says to Me, and I obey what I see My Father doing.  Yes, I only do what I see Him doing.  So if you want to rise high above all power and principality, you are going to have to draw close to Me and trust Me in establishing close relationships within the brethren and when you realize that in dying out it brings life through My resurrection power.  Love unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.  Love the brethren.  Blieve the best no matter what you see.  Cover over sin with My love.  Endure, persevere and thrive. My crucifixion brought death to the flesh, but My resurrection brought life to your spirit. 

So rejoice, and thank Me for all that I allow concerning tribulation.  It is all working for your good in raising up My bride to be a powerful and a strong warrior in Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They have destroyed, plundered and pillaged.



These warnings by the Most High should be taken very seriously...if you haven't thought of it up until now.



Pay close attention...

For soon America is to descend into chaos, and the extremely evil & violent Federal Reserve, will be doing its most dastardly crimes ever.


At that point as it slowly destroys itself, there will be massive unrest across the entire country and camps.


This will not be a pretty sight, yet those who have heeded His word; will be spared from the total obliteration of this unholy land.


Even massive sinners like Glenn Beck still have time, turn back to the Lord, before it all comes crashing down, or be of no surprise to your chosen fate.


A destroyer who destroys for so long will swallow itself whole, and that is exactly what the bank cartel will do.