Friday, October 26, 2012

Father of Navy SEAL killed at Libyan embassy reveals the shocking details of his meeting with Obama, Biden, and Clinton in interview with Glenn Beck


Father of Navy SEAL killed at Libyan embassy reveals the shocking details of his meeting with Obama, Biden, and Clinton in interview with Glenn Beck

Part 1 of the interview with Charles Woods is above. Part 2 is at the bottom of this article.
Thursday on the Glenn Beck Program, Glenn interviewed Charles Woods whose son Tyrone Woods, a former Navy SEAL, was killed during the attacks on the Libyan embassy in Benghazi. The interview is one of the first he had done since his son’s death. During his talk with Glenn, he revealed the shocking details of his meetings with President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. According to Woods, none of our country’s leaders were empathetic with his situation, nor were they honest about what really happened to his son. And it has only been through his personal faith that he has remained centered and calm through this tragedy.
When he joined the program, Woods explained that he had been a fan of Glenn’s radio show, but hadn’t listened for several months. The other day he happened to tune in and heard Glenn reviewing the available intelligence that the White House had access to in regards to the attack, as well as the evidence that the administration did not do all they could have done to rescue the four Americans killed. Woods decided he needed to speak up. He first called into Glenn’s program but could not get through, and so he tried Lars Larson where he first told his story.
In the interview with Glenn, Woods detailed his encounters with the top members of the Obama administration, including the President himself.
“I’m a retired attorney for six years I was an administrative law judge and in the several thousands cases I heard my job was to tell who was telling the truth and who wasn’t,” Woods explained. “There were four pods at Andrews Air Force Base and when he (Obama) came over to where we were I could tell he was very conflicted person who was not at peace with himself. Shaking hands with him quite frankly was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye. His eyes were over my shoulder and not in a forceful voice said ‘I’m really sorry Mr. Woods.’”
“And I could tell he was not sorry. He had no remorse,” Woods continued.
“The Vice President was also there,” Woods explained. “He said ‘I’m Joe Biden’. He said he had received one of these ‘damn phone calls’ when he had lost a family member. And then about a half hour later he approached me and said – and these are the exact words  he said I don’t speak like this – quote and in an extremely loud and boisterous voice he said: ‘Did your sons always have balls the size of cueballs?’”
“I will ask you the question: Is that the voice of someone who is truly sorry?” Woods asked Glenn.
Glenn was most taken aback by the story of what Hillary Clinton told Woods. For over a week, the White House has been trying to push the narrative that President Obama said from the beginning that the attack on the embassy was a terrorist attack, not the a protest that got out of hand . But Clinton’s statements to Woods conflicted with that statement.
Woods explained, “I do appreciate her taking the time from her schedule to meet with the four families. While we were in the pod over there with our family she came over shook my hand and I reached out and hugged her shoulder. Her countenance was not good. And she made the statement to me that first of all she was sorry and then she said ‘We will make sure the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.’ ”
“And when she said that I could tell that she was not telling me the truth. She’s more intelligent than I am, and she had to also know she was not telling me the truth.”
After describing his encounters with the members of the Obama administration, Woods expressed frustration with the lack of transparency on what really happened in Libya.
“I’m totally transparent in my life. I have nothing to hide. Why are they not transparent?” he said.
Originally, Woods and the rest of the families of those killed had decided they would not release a statement regarding the incident. However, after speaking with his wife Woods decided it would be best to put his feelings on paper and vocalize his thoughts.
Woods wrote:
I want to honor my son, Ty Woods, who responded to the cries for help and voluntarily sacrificed his life to protect the lives of other Americans. In the last few days it has become public knowledge that within minutes of the first bullet being fired the White House knew that these heroes would be slaughtered if immediate air support was denied. Apparently C-130s wer ready to repsond immediately. In less than an hour the perimeters could have been secured and American lives could have been saved.
After seven hours of fighting numerically superior forces, my son’s life was sacrificed because of the White House’s decision. 
This has nothing to do with politics. This has to do with integrity and honor. My son was a true American hero. We need more heroes today. My son showed moral courage.
This is an opportunity for the person or persons who made the decision to sacrifice my son’s life to stand up.
Woods told Glenn and TheBlaze audience that his sense of peace after the loss of his son was tied to his faith. It had only been through God, faith, and prayer that he had remained calm and centered through this tragedy.
“The only thing I want is to hug my son Ty in Heaven. At this point I know where he’s at, I just need to make sure I am there as well. And that means I have to extend total forgiveness to everyone,” Woods said.
Part 2 of the interview:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Ty for honorable service to America and the American people rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

May the truth free us from the deceivers. RIP TY. Brothers in Arms

Anonymous said...

YES, Thank You TY may you be with the Lord. You gave your all, in love of another. RIP my fellow American. Love of another is the greatest gift you can give, Christ gave us the example. You ----TY---- live up to it. We can never show the true wealth of your selflessness. People live today because you loved.
The system that serves the "We the People" are corrupt. We need people to stand up to this corruption and say enough is enough.