Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Word of the Lord for October 2012 and Beyond


Phyllis Ford Carpenter’s Touch Ministries, Arlington, Texas
www.carpenterstouch.org 

Word of the Lord for October 2012 and Beyond
There are several areas of focus that the Lord has been speaking to me about concerning this month of October 2012. I had a vision and the Lord begin to give an understanding of it. But before I go into those things I need to say that there is so much in September’s word that we are seeing right now as we see the Middle East uprisings, UN meetings and the turmoil surrounding our present government. Continue to read and reread last month’s word because the Lord said that there are things that are yet to occur.

This month marks an important transition in every believer’s life. Some very serious and strong choices must be made. The answers to these issues might seem to alienate a person and may lead to future persecution, but they may also determine the level of responsibility as a Christian that you will have to handle in the coming days before 2013. As this year progresses we are seeing some serious things unfold on many different fronts. From politics in government to the politics in the pulpit, the positions that are being taken now that will clearly determine our future.

1.I had a powerful vision concerning garments—I saw a large hand and it was coming out of the heavens—the hand was passing out garments. Some of them were gold sparkling garments, others were white sparkling garments and the other garments were in other colors but they were not sparkling and they were placed in a different group upon an altar like table. When the individuals received the gold and white garments---they were instantly placed upon them; the individuals wearing them seem to sparkle as well. Also I noticed that the garments were not visible (like clothes) once they were put on but after that they became a part of the persons who wore them. The other individuals received the three other colors which were red, tan, and a light blue. These individuals also took their garments and it became a part of them as well. It appeared to me that I was witnessing a transformation of a people and the Lord let me know that the garments I saw were like a covering of His glory upon them and that this was the time when His people would walk in the newness of this hour that the glory and the presence of the Living God would be upon them and they would go forth in this hour and do great exploits. I knew in my Spirit that this was an awesome move of God and these garments represented the significance of this move—what I saw was very light and airy—very gentle and carried a movement as if it could have been put to music. This move of God is going to move forward and the impact of it will greatly affect kingdom growth and development of the sons that are being birthed in this hour.

The Lord went on to say, “The time is short and much shall be accomplished in this hour, I shall prepare my people-- cover them and clothe them-- so that they may advance and move forward --- and even those who have not understood what is going on before them-- will see clearer and will understand greater what is taking place. As they depend upon me, rely upon me, they will understand the assignments that are before them and walk them out according to the power which I have given them. As they receive my glory they will fully understand the purposes and path that I have prepared for them. They shall move forth in areas, realms and the jurisdictions that I have established for this time. They will walk over false doctrines, lies, and deceptions of the enemy. They will break forth into new realms of my spirit and they shall not be afraid of the things that will stand before them. I am bringing them forth as a royal priesthood and a kingdom of priest, a Holy Nation that will serve and rule with the understanding of the economy of Heaven—That glory which was passed on from the Father to me and is now placed upon them. Heaven will celebrate the accomplishments of my people that I will release to every kindred, every nation and every tongue. They will carry the power, wealth, honor, glory, and wisdom and the beauty of Holiness shall be their portion, says the Lord.".

John 17:22-23 Amplified I have given to them the glory and honor which You have given Me, that they may be one [even] as We are one:I in them and You in Me, in order that they may become one and perfectly united, that the world may know and [definitely] recognize that You sent Me and that You have loved them [even] as You have loved Me.

2.The Lord spoke about the importance of the choices that will be made during this time. That he will establish a new reality that will reveal to men their own hearts. He also spoke of the spirit of confusion that is upon the land, and how our purpose is to pray His Will upon this earth as it is in heaven. That we should pray that we as a people embrace that will. We must learn to pray that we are that generation of people that will answer the call to that which already exist in heaven as the kingdom is coming (realized) upon this earth. This is a type of mystery in itself. The Lord says that we have entered into that “new day reality.” When God’s word says “Put on the Lord Jesus Christ and make not provision for the flesh to fulfill the lust thereof.” Our putting on Christ will help us to no longer look in our natural understanding only to overcome obstacles but we will look to His word and Pray Lord according to the Kingdom which is in Heaven, help me to understanding how to do thus and so. He began to illustrate this understanding when He said that during this time in October that finances will be released in order to advance kingdom purposes but also speaks to us to see beyond that to an even greater economy within the kingdom and to learn how to walk in it.

“Do not desire to just possess that which comes from the tangible realm of riches that I am going to release—but I desire that you go beyond that to understand the spiritual truths of my covenant which I freely give to those who have laid aside their normal thinking process to learn something greater. Know that I have provision and I give to you that provision as your portion but it is not your ultimate provision. I have given you the possession of my right hand which is able to help you through every obstacle that stands before you. It will also provide help to others with the necessities that will be needed in times of crisis and hardship. You will be able to achieve these things because your choice was to receive from my kingdom resources and not just from the limited resources that you see around you. In my word—I have provided manna that came down heaven to feed the children of Israel in the wilderness, water that came forth out of a rock; and even armies that were released from my heavenly host so that they might know that there were more with them, then those that were against them. So do not allow the trouble of this hour to leave you with a feeling of great despair, for I am able to deliver you out of the hands of the enemy and provide for you resources that are beyond your circumstances. Don’t just look to the temporal things as a way to overcome. The silver and gold is mine, and so are all the resources that are upon this earth. I have power to move it out of the hands of the wicked into the hands of the just. But know also that as you possess true faith, my word, my truth and my spirit—there is nothing impossible to those that believe.”

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

The Lord went on to further say:
“Many people have aligned themselves to feelings that were upon their hearts and as a result formed an allegiance with ungodly mindsets that are not based on the word of God. Some issues that appeared “blurred” and as a result people couldn’t discern the motives behind them. But now they will be able to see more clearly as to the underlying meanings of those who first initiated them. Some people have been confused by following their own imaginations and not my will. But the more things become clearer; people will be able to change their decisions to follow the truth of my word. I am tearing down the walls of deception and exposing the very hand of the enemy within these next thirty days. People will be able to see because I am removing the scales from their eyes. I am also unfolding and uncovering, revealing hidden motives and hidden agendas.”

“It is important that as a people you don’t allow your emotions to determine your principles but that your principles must be founded upon the truth of my word. It is important that your loyalties are even clear to yourself now so that you will not become beguiled by the world’s standards. You can’t pray to me and say: “Lord, reveal to me the plan that you have for my life.” and as I reveal to you the truth of my word—offenses arise within you, as you reject the truth of my word. Do not draw lines of loyalties and conclusions around your feelings and experiences. I am your Lord and creator, I have extended to you my everlasting covenant, in that you will live but also rule, reign and further establish the kingdom upon this land. By this you will provide help to those who feel they are lost and without hope.You must know what you believe in your own heart in this hour. So that when times of crisis and dilemma come you will do that which is right. So many ideals and feelings that don’t line up to my word have taken over men’s hearts and decisions have been made based on teachings that those who have itching ears want to hear, but they have no truth in them. Much false teaching has been woven into my word and being introduced as revelation. Evil has been perceived as good, fair and the right thing to do when, good has been called mean, insensitive and intolerant and out of touch. On the other hand I have principles that carry my love and compassion to all people. It does not discard a people because of its culture, but seeks to save that which is lost and restore those who are without spiritually and naturally so. It is my word of reconciliation and the ministry of reconciliation.” (2 Corinthians 5: 17-19)

Isaiah 30:10 They say to the seers, "See no more visions!" and to the prophets, "Give us no more visions of what is right! Tell us pleasant things, prophesy illusions.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

The Lord spoke concerning the seriousness of this month of October 2012 and how we’re about to witness a time where the works of the enemy will be exposed and be judged according to their own evil pursuits. But it will be noted as a series of storms will arise out of this month. I heard in prayer troubling suddenlies with great shakings.

“There are greater storms coming ahead in various parts of the nations, these will be natural ones with government infighting between the frustrations/opposition of the people who feel as if they were nor counted nor considered. These emotions will run high and deep and will result in violence and further confusion. There will be physical storms that will result in violent winds and unusual weather conditions from the east to the political storms which will seem to take on the same atmosphere in those regions. This will keep mounting causing major concerns. It will add to the fear that many will be experiencing, but stay strong and don’t allow the fear to dictate your ability to overcome. Many stormy situations will arise without warning—this is a month where prayer will keep you grounded and help you navigate through trouble. You must be vigilant, watchful and stay quiet before me so that you can make split second decisions that save you as well as others who will need your help. Persistent prayer will keep your mind and heart in peace and your spirit alert to everything that is going around. Pray without ceasing is the order of the day. I will lead you and guide you to places of safety. Remember I am the Lord and I change not—I will be with you even in the midst of great trouble and I will provide pockets of protective places. You will hear great testimonies, where many will be lead to places and in the midst of devastation there will be safety right at its’ side.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these messages seemed so familiar to me the fact i had a personal encounter with the presence of the Holy Spirit telling these things. with me were 5 other persons who gathered for a nightly prayer (Holy Rosary)...God bless us all.