Monday, June 10, 2013

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

Reader, link: "This is the true All-Seeing Eye. It is the galactic center of our Milky Way."
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 10-Jun-2013 17:28:04

(Thanks, s. :)
To be clear: I'm not seeing this as being as important as you do. But I'm honoring your sense of responsibility with regard to it.
Reader s. writes and sends us:
=====
i42.tinypic.com/30wmem8.png
http://makeagif.com/i/lIYuNO
This is the true All-Seeing Eye. It is the galactic center of our Milky Way. I believe this is the one thing that could change the world, and prove that not only do we have a Creator, but that our Creator has Never been separate from us, if we had never been too distracted (on purpose) to notice.
I used to see just stars, too, but I no longer do. I/Eye want the world to See what I See. No one will give the information the time of day, ironically; perhaps I'm doing it wrong, I don't know. I feel I've a responsibility to spread this by however means possible. I hope you will deem this as important as I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, SOMEBODY'S doing SOMETHING wrong alright! Amazing... What a pretty picture! Thanks for posting!

Don't we just have to turn to Scripture to know that our Creator is and has "Never been separate from us" in person, not in the stars? Can't we just talk with Him everyday, in person? Moreover, didn't He promise that if we chose to be on His side that "He will never leave us or forsake us?!" and come back in the same manner as when He left to gather us together at the His Second Coming and at the resurrection of the Righteous Dead and take us home?

Anonymous said...

YES!! It is as simple as that
:)