Saturday, September 28, 2013

Ho-Hum… Another False Flag

Subject: [New post] Ho-Hum… Another False Flag

2012thebigpicture posted: "Oh, I DO love a new false flag to set the Internet all a-flutter, don't you? And Twitter... and Facebook...and all the mass media outlets. It keeps life exciting, doesn't it? Oh, I'm sorry, do I sound blasé about the whole thing---including the deaths"

New post on 2012 The Big Picture


Ho-Hum… Another False Flag

Oh, I DO love a new false flag to set the Internet all a-flutter, don't you? And Twitter... and Facebook...and all the mass media outlets. It keeps life exciting, doesn't it?
Oh, I'm sorry, do I sound blasé about the whole thing---including the deaths of innocent people? My apologies. I suppose I've become desensitized. Sigh.
The fool-proof formula is decked out in neon lights and impossible to ignore. I'm no investigative journalist, but I've obviously been hanging out with the conspiracy theorists too long because the instant I heard about the shooting, I knew.
Who among the media---and I mean the 'REAL' journalists---will crack first and expose this "game" for what it is? That's what I'd like to know.
In the interim, all we have are the non-journalists, bless their hearts. We will enlighten the world. We will share the truth where none else will tread. 
Here's some more excellent non-journalism and a good history lesson.  ~ BP

The Navy Yard Shootings

From Brasscheck TV:
Same old, same old.
First it's three shooter, then it was two.
Now it's just one - and he's dead.
He had no motive, but the politicians are already using the event to advance pre-set agendas.
Rally around the commander and chief, do what he says, and turn over your guns.

NATO and the terrorist network Gladio What was Operation Gladio?
It was a combination of gansgters and NATO operatives who collaborated together to stage terrorist acts throughout Europe, the Middle East and Latin America.
Sometimes they were designed to appear to originate from right wing groups. Other times from left wing groups.
The point was to destabilize governments that were not 100% compliant with US wishes.
Officially the program ran from 1953 to 1958 - but many researchers believe it operated a lot longer, from 1947 to 1981.
Interestingly, Donald Rumsfeld, whose bloody hands appear everywhere, was for a time the US's permanent representative to NATO during the Operation Gladio program.
See the video here:
- Brasscheck
P.S. Please share Brasscheck TV e-mails and
videos with friends and colleagues.
That's how we grow. Thanks.

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2013/09/17/ho-hum-another-false-flag/


No comments: