Sunday, October 6, 2013

Snippets of intel

[lgtennis] A few nights ago Donald Trump was with Greta on Fox News. He told her something BIG was going to happen, most likely starting the first week of October. He could say NOTHING ELSE at this time.

Straighttalkchat:

[heartfelt]  I noticed as I was getting $ out of Atm the other day my bank has a new message on the ATM screen saying they have Wealth Managers on staff to assist you.... I come from a small communitry but old $ however what would make them put this on the screen now? Makes one think....hmmmm do they know something!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you meant "snippets" rather than "sinpits" but it's pretty funny :)

snip·pet noun \ˈsni-pət\
: a small piece of information or news

: a small part of something (such as a piece of music, a conversation, etc.)

Bushyface said...

John, did you mean "SinPits of intel," or did you mean "Snippets?"