Monday, February 3, 2014

4um: Screw Up: 8 Million Americans Are On The List To Be Disappeared

4um: Screw Up: 8 Million Americans Are On The List To Be Disappeared





Date: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 11:58 AM

IF WE LET THIS HAPPEN WE DESERVE TO LET THE BASTARDS TAKE US.... FOLKS THE SMELL IN THE AIR IS THAT OF A SKUNK....UNLESS WE SEE IT,  IT IS TIME TO STOP BELIEVING THE HYPE THAT THEY ARE ON THE WAY TO SAVE US...
HELL THEY....CANNOT EVEN GET THE RV DONE...

http://freedom4um.com/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=162759

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that called the rapture.
(being facetious)
Look, no one knows who's the good guy or the bad guy.
Everyone working for someone who's working for someone who could be a bad guy,
and all these gun holders who are ready to shoot anyone who they think is causing
them grief.
Re-education - when I first heard it, I was upset that someone would take my mind
and put something in it that wasn't there, but after reading disinfo left and disinfo right
and disinfo middle and misinfo the rest, I know people have a lot of junk in their mind
and someone will need to help them clear out the clutter.
The rest are beyond hope. No one can tell them anything and they will believe what
they want. Their right, but at what expense to the rest of us if they decide one of us
is a bad guy.
Probably won't get posted. I'm used to that anyway. Not my blog. I accept that.

Unknown said...

Good comment, I agree. I don't know if i am coming or going. I just want what is right. Now does that mean what i think is right or what you think is right? Total mind trip.....so hard to figure anything out! At least some are awake enough to know they know nothing!