Saturday, February 1, 2014

A word of the Lord for His people in America from an 84 year old woman, Katie Jordan, a prophet of the Lord on her deathbed. January 2014

A word of the Lord for His people in America from an 84 year old woman, Katie Jordan, a prophet of the Lord on her deathbed.
January 2014
Fw:

January 2014

Thus saith the Lord:                          

          My beloved people.  Very soon now you will see a ‘happening’ (an event) that only My people who are very close to Me will understand what they are seeing. (I  Kings 3:9)

          ARE YOU AWAKE? Are you listening for My VOICE?  Are you completely and totally yielded TO ME?   (I Cor. 16:13) THEN DON’T FRET … BUT BE AT PEACE WITH ME.  (Isaiah 49: 24-26)

          MY OWN MUST KNOW ME AND KNOW My Word. Yes, I DO TELL YOU THAT VERY OFTEN FOR IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR YOUR WALK WITH Me. (I Corinthians 1:26)
         
          I AM YOUR ALL AND ALL.  In your nation, which is totally against Me, there are only those who are MINE OR THOSE WHO HATE Me.  Too many of you are trying to walk with one foot in either path, and those I consider to be in the enemy’s camp.

          Remember!  I never told you it would be easy.  (Matthew 19:24)


          I MUST LOOK AT YOU AND SEE THAT YOU ARE HOLDING ON TO NO-ONE OR NOTHING IN THIS WORLD,
ONLY TO YOUR LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. (Psalm 49:17)

No comments: