Saturday, November 8, 2014

COL. ROY POTTER EXPOSES EBOLA

COL. ROY POTTER EXPOSES EBOLA

EBOLA SERIES  







Published on Oct 19, 2014
Could the Ebola virus pandemic be a hoax or deliberate release as opposed to a naturally occurring outbreak? Of course, and we need to be aware of the possibility. More than that, and I hasten to add this is not my source doctor's stated opinion, in this video I caution against vaccines. I mention several important links regarding why I am approaching this issue the way I am, and I want to thank the researchers who provided them to me (but, of necessity, must remain anonymous). These are copious and will take time to go through, but I encourage you to do so. Here are those links.The TAINTED NIGHTMARE article by Dr. Sarah Stone is particularly important even though it is old and refers to the H1N1 (I had to cut the bulk of it from here as I explain shortly). The FUNVAX at the end is REAL and falls in line with the stated goals of Orwell's 1984. Finally, Obama appoints a "CZAR" who is an attorney???? The DOD activates, today, a 30 member team??? Well, folks, more than that is in place and this is going to be bad!!!! NOTE: I had to cut the included articles as Youtube would not allow me the space for them in the description box, so the pertinent info in the links I wanted to point out, I cannot. Read all links carefully.
Published on Nov 6, 2014
A little information of the ongoing ebola problem to point out that even though it has moved off center stage in the media, it is still happening. I also discuss the election, the border, and Ammon Bundy. Oh, and McConnell and Boehner say they are not going to impeach Obama or reign in the illegal actions of the US Govt, but work with the Democrats and the status quo!! The people need these so-called senior leadership to go away. The government is still preparing to war against Americans, and in fact, is presently doing so. It will get worse. Here is the link to Paul Craig Roberts' article on Presidential Crimes and my email introduction of it to friends:

Friends and Family:

From time to time I forward articles and information I consider important from political, military, and historical perspectives. The following is from Paul Craig Roberts and is long, but extremely important to understand, especially his last few paragraphs explaining how our government has set aside the rule of law, and the liberty of the people with it. Today is election day, and I know it is unlikely you will read it before you vote. But, I am sending it, anyway. It is likely the most important short course in recent US History I have ever seen, and if you understand the implications of what Dr. Roberts says here, you will understand the dangers we are in and that it is unlikely the election will fix ANYTHING other than give the establishment a face lift. This can be changed, but we cannot dismantle the MASTERS' house with the MASTERS' tools. The Rule Of Constitutional Law, at ALL levels of government with severe penalties for its violation, is the only hope, and NOT ONE candidate from either the demos or repubs is saying that!! There are many things I would like to add to, and comment on, in his article, but...

No comments: