Friday, November 14, 2014

Dinar: S3A members bank story

Subject: Dinar: S3A members bank story

 
I finally have my own BANK/WEALTH MGR STORY THANKS TO YOU STAGE 3 and EXO YOUR TRAINING&most importantly your call to action! I called to touch base w /the Merrill Lynch wealth mgr I developed a relationship w/thru my local BOA branch several months ago taking EXO's advice to do so. At that time after making an appt w/him he arranged a 3 way call w/a supervisor at their global currency dept in Miami. That man told me on the conference call bk in April that although their had been rumors of the dinar being revalued they had no evidence of any change at that time and therefore did not work w/that currency if something changed he wld contact the wealth mgr have him contact me so I left it at that. Well when EXO put out the call to action this wk, in the training thread I asked if I shld follow up now w/this WM or waithe advised there was no time for waiting, I shld call also try to find another as well to give me options, so that's what I did, but when I called they sd my guy had left the company to call bk today someone may give me a new tel # for him so I did call bk today, they gave me another number but I didn't stop there thanks to EXO, I asked the asst if she cld recommend another WM IN HER OFFICE TO ME SINCE I LIKED THE MERRILL PROPOSAL that was given me previously , she sd sure and introduced me on the phone to a female WM , what happened after that made me speechless! She asked me what was discussed in my previous meeting i basically used buzz words fm EXO'S SCRIPT , like I had been looking into diversifying my portfolio for my LLC's and myself my members also had an interest in trusts particularly , charitable trusts! She led the conversation fm there gave me an opening to talk about our interest in multi-currency accts due to what I felt was an ever changing recent climate in global economyfelt moving fwd wld like to conduct my intl business in the currencies of the particular countries I wld be investing in as opposed to limiting myself to doing business in USD as I had done in the pastwanted to protect myself fm a possible devaluation of the dollar investing in other currencies, her response was , excellent idea" she agreed! Then she told me she saw a note in the other WM File on me that I spoke to their global currency dept on a conference call inquired why, I sd some of my members and I carried many currencies fm other countries including a large amt of dinar/dong and at that time their was rumors of a revaluation of those currencies they were clarifying for me , sorry so long explanation but I thought it wld help if everyone heard the words that seemed to work w/her. Well at that point I took the opening she gave me to say, now that you mention it, I did hear a few days ago fm a W. Fargo WM that due to the recent progress in Iraq the dinar was now eminent to revalue and this was her reply YES IT IS !!! Wow ! I cldnt believe my ears, but I kept my composure made light of it and said, really, the way this guy was talking it sounded like you guys were dr's not WMbankers, like this exchange had you on call day to day , bizarre? She replied, yes it is bazarre, it's more like MINUTE TO MINUTE!!!!  I sd really, well if that's the case we will have to restructure our financial gameplan then because I myself have a substantial amt of this currency as well as several of my LLC members, her reply was,  i would love to sit downmeet w/you as soon as possible, even if its just you initially if your other members aren't available on such short notice, if thats be possible? so I sd that wld be fine w/me and made an appt for this Monday! Wow sorry so long just so excited to finally have MY OWN STORY w/an actual bank WM admitting to just little ole me, nobody w/ money yet, this RV was happening NOW!!All I can say is THANKS EXOS3 FAMILY!!!!!!!....:)
YES FOLKS THIS REALLY IS HAPPENING JUST HANG IN THERE!!!!  

No comments: