Saturday, November 15, 2014

TNT CHAT UPDATE, 15 NOV

TNT CHAT UPDATE, 15 NOV
TNT:

Hoodie : many don't know what the RV really is-- the dinar and dong are a small part of the RV--The real RV is when China in Singapore RV the gold from 1100 to 3 to 5000

gatorguy : most everyone knows me in here. . for what it's worth, I did get a call from my wealth manager yesterday after banking hours. . he would not get into details but he said to have all my affairs in order for Sunday. he has dinar and has become a friend. I'm not spreading hopium... but I'm cautiously optimistic as he has never called me and repeatedly said "I can't get into details. . just be prepared

Blessed1 : Gator guy!!!!! You are telling the truth!! Mine from U S Trust called me. Said, since im waiting ...soon. told him not to call me until its public!! if you have a WM, you will get the contact rates if you desire. they will know first.  He knows my holdings and wanted to trade them on the currency trading desk! Nooooooooooooope!!!!

Luvwolfs:  DC SAID INT'L FOLKS WOULD REALLY LIKE IT TO POP WHEN ALL BANKS ARE CLOSED. HE SAID THE WEEKEND PLAN STARTS WHEN ALL BANKS ARE CLOSED


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got that right. You don't know what the RV really is.