how can you treat hives - how to cure urticaria permanently
More info:
http://www.niche-finder.net/myhivescure
Finding an urticaria treatment is by no means easy.... If you have suffered with urticaria for any length of time you will undoubtedly know what I mean. Of course if you only suffer with the occasional bout of acute urticaria as the result of coming into contact with a specific allergen, then antihistamine may do the trick. The truth is that medications designed to block or reduce the production of histamine in the body are really just a way of masking the symptoms of urticaria and not really an urticaria treatment or cure.
This is new & complete-relief tips for urticaria sufferers: I wanted to write this article as I have a couple of great tips to share with urticaria sufferers. Many articles skirt around the same old urticaria treatment methods, and I'm sure many are written by people who really have no experience and perhaps very little knowledge of urticaria as a chronic condition.
The following details are based on my own experience with chronic urticaria, I personally suffered with the condition for some years on and off, more on than off as I got older, but that's a different story. So let me tell you about an urticaria treatment method that I discovered while hunting for a way to stop my urticaria. What I'm about to describe is what I like to call a quick fix, it's not what you would call an urticaria cure, it's not even a long term urticaria treatment, but I had some great results using the following method.
Note: this quick urticaria treatment may help those suffering with hives (urticaria), urticarial wheals and whelts and deeper swelling such as mild angioedema, for serious cases of angioedema this method probably won't help much. I say this method may help as I don't have any medical training and the method I'll tell you about is something I used as a quick urticaria treatment, basically it may or may not have the same effect on you as it did on me. If in doubt please consult a professional.
My Quick Urticaria Treatment:
Before I explain what my solution is let me first explain my urticaria symptoms, how this urticaria treatment helps and what results you can expect, oh, and how long it takes for this urticaria treatment method to work.
My Urticaria Symptoms:
I'll keep this short, just thought it might be helpful, especially if you suffer with the same kind of urticaria symptoms as me. OK, for the last 2 years of my chronic urticaria I had urticaria on my face and neck for an average of around 3-4 days out of every seven.

*****